Check your account email address ×

Top infectious disease expert warns the next 6 to 12 weeks will be the 'darkest of the entire pandemic' as he blasts Scott Atlas' herd immunity claims as 'pixie dust'

• Platinum Contributing Member

"TOP"  :lol:  

Fear mongering of the highest order.  Back to your basement spin. :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Matt said:

Osterholm was on Rogan back in March or April and pretty badly whiffed on some of his predictions. 

That said, I think this winter is just going to be brutal for the northern states. 

The heat hasn't killed the virus but maybe the cold and snow will..... let's reconvene in April 2021 and see where we are. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Osterholm was on Rogan back in March or April and pretty badly whiffed on some of his predictions. 

That said, I think this winter is just going to be brutal for the northern states. 

time to let it rip through the population as long as we can keep hospitalizations to a reasonable level.  When the old get it quarantine them in their homes and save the beds for contributors.

• Thanks 1

First Time since this whole shit show first begin, that’s some positive cases have shown up in our circle, including my daughter. Wife and I were both tested yesterday, thankfully both negative. But daughter was at a party with a bunch of her buddies including several of our friends kids, and a half dozen of them are now testing positive.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

First Time since this whole shit show first begin, that’s some positive cases have shown up in our circle, including my daughter. Wife and I were both tested yesterday, thankfully both negative. But daughter was at a party with a bunch of her buddies including several of our friends kids, and a half dozen of them are now testing positive.

Hope she has a light case.   

TBH I am shocked that within this office we have not had more.   Guy across the hall had his 90 year old mom go and our owner got it early on travelling but the group of us here have been anything but careful going about our daily lives and knock on wood no cases but I think it's inevitable at some point one of us gets it and spreads it.  After all we sit at the table and eat together every day along with no mask wearing.    

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

All Snowmobile trails will be closed in the winter I hear.

I’ll still trail ride some and Then I’ll stay out on the lakes. Been on a sled all summer anyways WGAF

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I'll wait till that's decided before i dip my toes back in the water me thinks.   I really wanted to do a gaspe trip this year but see no possibility thats happening.  

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I'll wait till that's decided before i dip my toes back in the water me thinks.   I really wanted to do a gaspe trip this year but see no possibility thats happening.  

Canada is probably not going to happen, but New England trails should be open.  ATV trails have been open all summer. The Burg has been packed every time I have been there this summer / fall.

7 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

20-somethings seem to be the common theme around the recent upticks in cases here locally. 

15 hours ago, BOHICA said:

And then I became a law breaker. :lol: Guys have been out all summer on dirt machines, can’t see them closing it now.

• Like 1