Check your account email address ×

My prediction

Anler

9 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I think it is a toss up at this point...  I’m not sure the dem ticket has the excitement of the Clinton Kaine ticket of 2016.  The repubs or Dems will not decide this election.  It will be the independents and which candidate pulls the most of those.  I didn’t know it but the wife and kid went and voted yesterday and Kayne West was on the ballot in my state....  not sure what states he is on the ballot but I think he will siphon some of the vote from Kamala if he is on most states.  Youth that the Dems hang there hat on would much rather vote for Kayne Kardashian then Joe Biden (they don’t know who Biden even is)

The dem ticket sucks, probably the worst ever. But if you listen to sources that would normally be heavily in favor of a republican candidate, you just dont hear the confidence. Today was the nail in the coffin for me. repub strategists are shitting themselves. 

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

That should only bother you if you're thin skinned , like most Dems are. Trump has been that way his whole life, shocker. Actually, I love the fact that Trump exposes the corrupt media.

No it doesnt, Obama never acted near that ignorant and he was crucified as a divider. Trump is 10x the divider Obama was. All of you partisan hacks are snowflakes. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Anler said:

No it doesnt, Obama never acted near that ignorant and he was crucified as a divider. Trump is 10x the divider Obama was. All of you partisan hacks are snowflakes. 

That's because he was and.......2nd bold :lol::lol::lol:

54 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I really don't care who wins, I just want it over all this bullshit has to end.

I bet a lot of us feel the same. This shit is exhausting.

My prediction if you are correct.  
corona makes a miraculous decline.  Business is given a green light to reopen. The economy makes a stunning recovery.  
Racism in America disappears .  

I do know some people who have become weary ,  who think a vote for Joe will return their lives to normal .  Get these shit bags to take their foot off their necks. 

One just has to look at the morons in here who support the Dems and Biden. Pray tell how anyone thinks the Dems and Biden, or should I say, Harris, are going to run your country. 

What a shit show the U.S. is going to become under their watch. 

biden22.jpg

Edited by irv
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to lose. I never would have thought he could lose to a talking corpse like Biden but he doesnt have the support he did in 2016. Have been listening to alot of the market people and even that republican pollster Frank Lutz. Its not looking good for the Trumpster. Which means before the end of the first term Kamala is going to be your president.  Too bad Trump couldnt act more presidential eh? 

It will be very close 

34 minutes ago, Anler said:

yup.  thinnest skins around here belong to Trumpers

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup.  thinnest skins around here belong to Trumpers

Well so far (this time around) Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee have said they’re going to leave the country if Trump wins. Did I miss anyone? :lol: 

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to lose. I never would have thought he could lose to a talking corpse like Biden but he doesnt have the support he did in 2016. Have been listening to alot of the market people and even that republican pollster Frank Lutz. Its not looking good for the Trumpster. Which means before the end of the first term Kamala is going to be your president.  Too bad Trump couldnt act more presidential eh? 

Frank Lutz isn’t a Republican. If Trump loses it will be because Covid killed the economy. I personally don’t think he’s going to lose. The same polling people who called The trump win in 2016 have him winning again

Just now, jtssrx said:

Frank Lutz isn’t a Republican. If Trump loses it will be because Covid killed the economy. I personally don’t think he’s going to lose. The same polling people who called The trump win in 2016 have him winning again

I dont disagree, Had we not had COVID Trump would be rolling thru on pretty good times, it would be impossible to beat him. But here we are. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Anler said:

You’re on crack!!! Name one thing Trump has done to divide America that compares to Obamas Travon Martin Mike Brown or Blaming Dallas police For the shooting of police by a blm nut job!! 

fuck dude a Bernie  bro tried to kill republicans playing softball. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, 1jkw said:

A month ago or so I would have given Biden a 1% chance of winning, now unless something happens I think it's a toss up, never thought I'd see the swing that has occurred. I really don't care who wins, I just want it over all this bullshit has to end.

See that's why some who wouldn't normally vote for a Dem might this time believing the "bull" the Dems keep throwing out there will end if Trump is defeated and somehow Congress might return to getting back to work. Revenge is a b-tch and IF Biden/Harris wins then the Pubs should go out in full force going after the Dems for everything they can, as much as I hope they don't do that they probably will.

Edited by XCR1250

9 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Well so far (this time around) Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee have said they’re going to leave the country if Trump wins. Did I miss anyone? :lol: 

around here,  are tommy and bruce around here :dunno: 

and fuck em if they want to go see ya.  Still the best country either with or without trump.  

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

See that's why some who wouldn't normally vote for a Dem might this time believing the "bull" the Dems keep throwing out there will end if Trump is defeated and somehow Congress might return to getting back to work. Revenge is a b-tch and IF Biden/Harris wins then the Pubs should go out in full force going after the Dems for everything they can, as much as I don't hope they do that the probably will.

If it’s truly a toss up it’s because people are stupid and because Trump ran a shitty campaign. Democrats were getting crushed over not condemning the riots and be blm protests. Trumps camp allowed democrats brush that under the rug. 

anyone who votes for biden that thinks he’s the answer is just plain stupid. He’s done nothing of note in 50 years. Fuck Obama didn’t endorse him until every other candidate was gone but Bernie 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

You’re on crack!!! Name one thing Trump has done to divide America that compares to Obamas Travon Martin Mike Brown or Blaming Dallas police For the shooting of police by a blm nut job!! 

fuck dude a Bernie  bro tried to kill republicans playing softball. 

One thing? :lol: Every time he opens his mouth. He is a lunatic. He doesnt even unite republicans  :lol:

bernie bro isnt running for president. 

1 minute ago, jtssrx said:

If it’s truly a toss up it’s because people are stupid and because Trump ran a shitty campaign. Democrats were getting crushed over not condemning the riots and be blm protests. Trumps camp allowed democrats brush that under the rug. 

anyone who votes for biden that thinks he’s the answer is just plain stupid. He’s done nothing of note in 50 years. Fuck Obama didn’t endorse him until every other candidate was gone but Bernie 

no one with a functioning brain thinks Biden is a solution.   they are voting against Trump.  The only reason Trump won was people voting against Hillary.  It's an ugly cycle.