Check your account email address ×

My prediction

Anler

Trump is going to lose. I never would have thought he could lose to a talking corpse like Biden but he doesnt have the support he did in 2016. Have been listening to alot of the market people and even that republican pollster Frank Lutz. Its not looking good for the Trumpster. Which means before the end of the first term Kamala is going to be your president.  Too bad Trump couldnt act more presidential eh? 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump is going to lose. I never would have thought he could lose to a talking corpse like Biden but he doesnt have the support he did in 2016. Have been listening to alot of the market people and even that republican pollster Frank Lutz. Its not looking good for the Trumpster. Which means before the end of the first term Kamala is going to be your president.  Too bad Trump couldnt act more presidential eh? 

tracy morgan bullshit GIF by Team Coco

• Haha 1

Trump will win handily.  The Democrats will cry foul like the last time even though they got their dicks handed to them again.  Hard evidence, and not pollsters is what I'm going on.  Examples include-190 something thousand tuned into the Trump debate last night on youtube.  20 thousand for Biden.  Trump is out there campaigning every day, with multiple thousands of people showing up for every rally.  Biden can't fill a movie theater at his events.  Biden has dementia, Trump has more energy than most 30 years olds and is sharp as a tack mentally.  He has shown that being a business man and with accomplished management skills is what the country needs.  Obama is what brought us Trump, and I doubt very much that most of the country wants to return to that after seeing their investments increase 50% or so on average in the past 4 years.  Save the comparisons to Obamas investment returns comparison, given half of those were just gettting back to where they were with Bush in office.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  Life will go on regardless of who is president.

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Trump will win handily.  The Democrats will cry foul like the last time even though they got their dicks handed to them again.  Hard evidence, and not pollsters is what I'm going on.  Examples include-190 something thousand tuned into the Trump debate last night on youtube.  20 thousand for Biden.  Trump is out there campaigning every day, with multiple thousands of people showing up for every rally.  Biden can't fill a movie theater at his events.  Biden has dementia, Trump has more energy than most 30 years olds and is sharp as a tack mentally.  He has shown that being a business man and with accomplished management skills is what the country needs.  Obama is what brought us Trump, and I doubt very much that most of the country wants to return to that after seeing their investments increase 50% or so on average in the past 4 years.  Save the comparisons to Obamas investment returns comparison, given half of those were just gettting back to where they were with Bush in office.  If I'm wrong, I'm wrong.  Life will go on regardless of who is president.

What world do you live in man?

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I thought that would be the case also but I don't anymore. 

Fact is Trump doesn't run our monetary policy, a guy named larry fink does. And he is the same guy who did it for obama, he runs it under Trump and will under biden. Everything will mostly be the same. Like I have said before, it doesn't matter who wins. Biden isn't capable of running a one car funeral, he won't be in charge. 

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden has said he would be a one term president. We will see how Harris does but there are a few good younger candidates.

Biden is not a competent candidate or leader. He was/is a horrible choice. 

Just now, Anler said:

I thought that would be the case also but I don't anymore. 

Fact is Trump doesn't run our monetary policy, a guy named larry fink does. And he is the same guy who did it for obama, he runs it under Trump and will under biden. Everything will mostly be the same. Like I have said before, it doesn't matter who wins. Biden isn't capable of running a one car funeral, he won't be in charge. 

I guess we'll see.  If nothing else, its a remarkable look into how the media in all its forms, have convinced half the country to believe in one reality, while the other half believes in yet another.   I'm really comfy with my version. :bc: 

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

First bold: Trump has a cult like following who define themselves by their love and adoration of this guy. It's weird and fucking creepy. Most normal people have better things to do than watch their chosen one when they already know 100% who they are voting for. You honestly think he gained a single voter last night?

Second bold: :lol: 

• Thanks 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I guess we'll see.  If nothing else, its a remarkable look into how the media in all its forms, have convinced half the country to believe in one reality, while the other half believes in yet another.   I'm really comfy with my version. :bc: 

All of the cable/social media outlets are shilling for Dems. Even tho I hate Republicans, I think it's disgusting what is going on. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

First bold: Trump has a cult like following who define themselves by their love and adoration of this guy. It's weird and fucking creepy. Most normal people have better things to do than watch their chosen one when they already know 100% who they are voting for. You honestly think he gained a single voter last night?

Hey I pre empted you!!  :lol:  :bc:   Lets be clear, I don't love the guy, wish he'd shut his mouth alot more often.  But what he's up against?  I hate a hellava lot more, which is Washington, career politicians and lobbyists who've whored out our country.

EDIT:  i didn't watch a minute of it.  Was out with friends last night.

Edited by DriftBusta

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

spot on

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey I pre empted you!!  :lol:  :bc:   Lets be clear, I don't love the guy, wish he'd shut his mouth alot more often.  But what he's up against?  I hate a hellava lot more, which is Washington, career politicians and lobbyists who've whored out our country.

EDIT:  i didn't watch a minute of it.  Was out with friends last night.

I wasn't talking about you in particular :bc: 

A month ago or so I would have given Biden a 1% chance of winning, now unless something happens I think it's a toss up, never thought I'd see the swing that has occurred. I really don't care who wins, I just want it over all this bullshit has to end.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 1jkw said:

A month ago or so I would have given Biden a 1% chance of winning, now unless something happens I think it's a toss up, never thought I'd see the swing that has occurred. I really don't care who wins, I just want it over all this bullshit has to end.

Oh hell yah.  Country is divided, nervous, anxious.  Our lovely media has scared half the country to death over how bad Trump is, how bad Biden is, how bad Covid is.....tired of it.  Its ruined a lotta relationships.  I don't enjoy being called stupid, kool aid drinker, or any other name, and that's what anyone who supports this president generally gets treated like.  Generally I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of my opinion, and don't need to associate with anyone who thinks that little of me.  I will throw it right back in their face if they're going to behave that way.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh hell yah.  Country is divided, nervous, anxious.  Our lovely media has scared half the country to death over how bad Trump is, how bad Biden is, how bad Covid is.....tired of it.  Its ruined a lotta relationships.  I don't enjoy being called stupid, kool aid drinker, or any other name, and that's what anyone who supports this president generally gets treated like.  Generally I don't give a shit what anyone thinks of my opinion, and don't need to associate with anyone who thinks that little of me.  I will throw it right back in their face if they're going to behave that way.  

:lmao::bc:

Image may contain: 1 person, meme, text that says 'NEXT TIME YOU FEEL STUPID... JUST REMEMBER THERE ARE PEOPLE OUT THERE PLANNING TO VOTE FOR THIS GUY'

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Biden is too old and Trump just lacks the ability not be an asshole, thankfully there is a 3rd choice.

• Thanks 1

• Gold Member
51 minutes ago, Anler said:

I think it is a toss up at this point...  I’m not sure the dem ticket has the excitement of the Clinton Kaine ticket of 2016.  The repubs or Dems will not decide this election.  It will be the independents and which candidate pulls the most of those.  I didn’t know it but the wife and kid went and voted yesterday and Kayne West was on the ballot in my state....  not sure what states he is on the ballot but I think he will siphon some of the vote from Kamala if he is on most states.  Youth that the Dems hang there hat on would much rather vote for Kayne Kardashian then Joe Biden (they don’t know who Biden even is)

Edited by BOHICA

17 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Biden is too old and Trump just lacks the ability not be an asshole, thankfully there is a 3rd choice.

That should only bother you if you're thin skinned , like most Dems are. Trump has been that way his whole life, shocker. Actually, I love the fact that Trump exposes the corrupt media.

• Like 1