Check your account email address ×

Nancy's a joke and has lost her mind.

irv

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I get a chuckle when she gets an even remotely challenging question, as if to say, "how dare you!".  Its like they're all marching in lockstep, and everyone needs to stay in line!

Oh absolutely.  shes horrified that wolf would bring these things to her like he did. he stammored his way through some of it but he did bring it.. somewhat.       funny to see the change on her ugly mug as the questions didnt go her way  lol       she thought she was 100% safe on the clinton news network cnn  Wolfs in hot water after that aired i bet   

Edited by old indy

1 minute ago, old indy said:

Oh absotlutely.  shes horrified that wolf would bring these things to her like he did. he stammored his way through some of it but he did bring it.. somewhat.       funny to see the change on her ugly mug as the questions didnt go her way  lol       she thought she was 100% safe on the clinton news network cnn  Wolfs in hot water after that aired i bet   

And really the burner was on low not even a simmer 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

And really the burner was on low not even a simmer 

Ask a tough question and you become a trump apologist. She said that like 3 times...

:lol: 

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

Ask a tough question and you become a trump apologist. She said that like 3 times...

Holy fuck, 5:10 is just priceless, what a miserable fucking cunt she is.:lol: This country needs a leadership enema, how in the hell does this POS continue to get elected?

• Like 1

I think the dems really are getting scared the masses arent buy what they are peddling.  i.e. telling us what they want us to believe, over and over again to convince everyone its true.. .  it looks like Nancy might be seeing the writting on the wall with her actually fielding real questions from "her side".    i loved seeing her so flustered,  she was digging deep into her cauldrin pulling up topics not related to any question she was asked.       when that segment was over you know she had a shit fit off camera.     :mc:                             :lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Holy fuck, 5:10 is just priceless, what a miserable fucking cunt she is.:lol: This country needs a leadership enema, how in the hell does this POS continue to get elected?

That's what I don't get? How does someone like Nutty Nancy retain her leadership? I assume the rest of her party keeps for voting her in? If so, that in itself speaks volumes how stupid and out of touch the whole Dem party and their followers are. O.o

• Like 1

He wasn’t even talking about Trump, he was talking about those in her own party that want to accept the deal. I guess they’re trump apologists too! :lol: Her partisan brain has gone to mush.

1 minute ago, irv said:

That's what I don't get? How does someone like Nutty Nancy retain her leadership? I assume the rest of her party keeps for voting her in? If so, that in itself speaks volumes how stupid and out of touch the whole Dem party and their followers are. O.o

Some tried to resist her quest for leadership when they won the house in 18. They were swatted down quickly. These lifers have way too much power.

5 minutes ago, Edmo said:

Some tried to resist her quest for leadership when they won the house in 18. They were swatted down quickly. These lifers have way too much power.

I hope, for the Dem's sake, that doesn't happen again. The Libs world wide seem like a bunch of friggin morons. Just look at our liberal idiots up here and over in Europe. They're all the same. Not a clue about much of anything, yet they try, and with some success, fool and brainwash their sheep followers. 

She brings the money to her area of Cali.   she'd have been punted long ago outside her district.   

2 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

The Speaker of the House proclaiming that a sitting President is not important is fucking rich! TDS has fucked her up permanently. She is out of her mind.

pelosi2.jpg

34 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Another thing, what the fuck kind of lighting do they use at CNN for their guests? The old fossilette didn't have a wrinkle on her face or neck. I was starting to get a tingling sensation down there. 

U must have a thing for painted on eyebrows

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I get a chuckle when she gets an even remotely challenging question, as if to say, "how dare you!".  Its like they're all marching in lockstep, and everyone needs to stay in line!

She was basically calling cnn republican shills :lol: 

• Haha 1

If Americans really want to come to agreement on what's best for America, and I think they see her for what she really is, a meglo-maniac, her party will soon put up a more moderate candidate to be their voice in the House. 

14 hours ago, snoughnut said:

What do we expect, representing a district where the homeless population numbers in the hundreds of thousands, and dirty needles and public defecation are a regular feature of the area?

13 hours ago, old indy said:

I think the dems really are getting scared the masses arent buy what they are peddling.  i.e. telling us what they want us to believe, over and over again to convince everyone its true.. .  it looks like Nancy might be seeing the writting on the wall with her actually fielding real questions from "her side".    i loved seeing her so flustered,  she was digging deep into her cauldrin pulling up topics not related to any question she was asked.       when that segment was over you know she had a shit fit off camera.     :mc:                             :lol:

Ya gotta wonder just how long the national narrative has been completely fake.  We've heard for years about the M.I.C., but I never imagined just how evil some of these fuckers are.

11 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

ffab157f.gif.c43a1118eddaa83a112cbbe6873103c2.gif

7 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The Republicans are finally starting to realize its kill or be killed when dealing with these lunatics.  I predict Trump wins, and Nancy announces her retirement within 6 months.

• Like 1

The dem machine is working double time to convince the followers with the commercials they run and with the delusional state so many exist in today im worried they are making headway.  im seeing wayyyy to many Biden signs around NH. and MA. .    im not likeing this :thumbsdown:

Edited by old indy