Check your account email address ×

Nancy's a joke and has lost her mind.

irv

I guess I just don't see how this is a political win for the Dems.  If CNN is snapping her with a towel than it really must not be playing well.  Is this the first tough line of questioning Nancy has seen in some time?  Can't remember her fumbling around like this as of late.

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

I guess I just don't see how this is a political win for the Dems.  If CNN is snapping her with a towel than it really must not be playing well.  Is this the first tough line of questioning Nancy has seen in some time?  Can't remember her fumbling around like this as of late.

This one was just posted the other day, which I was also equally surprised to see from CNN. As far as Nancy goes, I am not surprised by her behavior in this vid. She needs to go as much as Biden does if the Dems want to stay relevant. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, irv said:

This one was just posted the other day, which I was also equally surprised to see from CNN. As far as Nancy goes, I am not surprised by her behavior in this vid. She needs to go as much as Biden does if the Dems want to stay relevant. 

I still say the worst thing that could happen to CNN is for Biden to win.  Running cover for every Biden Gaf for 4 years would kill what is left of the network.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I still say the worst thing that could happen to CNN is for Biden to win.  Running cover for every Biden Gaf for 4 years would kill what is left of the network.

Good point. :bc:

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

That isn't the way it'll go down.  Kamala will be in charge in short order, rip shit or bust.  Biden and Pelosi will be put out to pasture even if it's against their own will.

Just now, hayward said:

That isn't the way it'll go down.  Kamala will be in charge in short order, rip shit or bust.  Biden and Pelosi will be put out to pasture even if it's against their own will.

Yea I am not buying that narrative.  More likely is others will be running the Oval office while Biden is used as a figure head. The far left and wall street has paid good money for their candidate and they want their pound of flesh.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Pelosi is correct.

Correct about what? She’s crying about the pork in the republican bill and hers has twice as much in it. You don’t see the irony?

:dunno: 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

I get a chuckle when she gets an even remotely challenging question, as if to say, "how dare you!".  Its like they're all marching in lockstep, and everyone needs to stay in line!

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Months?  How bout years!?  :lol: 

Well, in the last few months I've gone ballistic over this bitch. I saw what a fukkin cunt she was months ago. Do ya' notice how she would not let Blitzer get the last word in? 

I swear ta' God, I can see why people are taking to the streets. I don't know where this will end. I can't help but think there will be some rioting, no matter who wins. 

I hope not.   

43 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I get a chuckle when she gets an even remotely challenging question, as if to say, "how dare you!".  Its like they're all marching in lockstep, and everyone needs to stay in line!

true story 

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

She sounds just like trump. Blame the press for telling the truth. 

bit the press has not been yelling the truth for about 20yrs now and before that it was questionable at best . We just did not have the ability to check on them as ez as we do now 

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

bit the press has not been yelling the truth for about 20yrs now and before that it was questionable at best . We just did not have the ability to check on them as ez as we do now 

Whatever dude. Everyone knows that you think trump is telling the truth. :lol: