Check your account email address ×

Nancy's a joke and has lost her mind.

irv

11 hours ago, old indy said:

The dem machine is working double time to convince the followers with the commercials they run and with the delusional state so many exist in today im worried they are making headway.  im seeing wayyyy to many Biden signs around NH. and MA. .    im not likeing this :thumbsdown:

like Trump stood any chance in MA.   NH the number will be closer but I think  he loses by more than he did in 16 given the recent outpouring of biden love i am seeing around.   

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

like Trump stood any chance in MA.   NH the number will be closer but I think  he loses by more than he did in 16 given the recent outpouring of biden love i am seeing around.   

I will never understand it either.  Joe has had to drop out of the running for potus Twice, and for good reason, yet everyone has forgotten all about that.   the guy has nothing to show us after over 47 years in washington, but hey lets put him in the whitehouse and see if that will change.   :thumb:                          so many lemmings in this country its disheartening really.  not that i had much faith left anyway i guess :flush:

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

I will never understand it either.  Joe has had to drop out of the running for potus Twice, and for good reason, yet everyone has forgotten all about that.   the guy has nothing to show us after over 47 years in washington, but hey lets put him in the whitehouse and see if that will change.   :thumb:                          so many lemmings in this country its disheartening really.  not that i had much faith left anyway i guess :flush:

Hate overrides all of that.

Ask yourselves, how many people with a disabled kid, are gonna' vote for Trump.

Ask yourselves, how many WOMEN who have not enjoyed good looks in their lives, are going to vote for Trump. 

How many Muslims?

How many Mexicans/Hispanics?

How many women who want the right to chose THEIR reproductive rights?

Just now, FrankieJames7 said:

So its ok if hate gets Biden elected?

America survived Bush, Obama and trump.  it will survive Biden.   I won't be happy,  it hurts my business with more onerous regulation coming back into it but it is what it is.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ask yourselves, how many people with a disabled kid, are gonna' vote for Trump.

Ask yourselves, how many WOMEN who have not enjoyed good looks in their lives, are going to vote for Trump. 

How many Muslims?

How many Mexicans/Hispanics?

How many women who want the right to chose THEIR reproductive rights?

more than the last time on all counts.  No one is taking any ones right to abortion away either.

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Hate is the only thing that got Trump elected in the first place.  

And I hope the hatred for these anti Amercan assholes trying to turn us into a o.w.g. run prison is enough to get him elected again.                  Kamila at the helm is a picture i NEver want to see and we know that where were headed if Biden wins. 

2 minutes ago, old indy said:

And I hope the hatred for these anti Amercan assholes trying to turn us into a o.w.g. run prison is enough to get him elected again.                  Kamila at the helm is a picture i NEver want to see and we know that where were headed if Biden wins. 

I would agree with that.    Although the Kamala rigging the justice system to put blacks in jail should give the bootlickers some hope

This is the thing that bugs me the most here.  Biden and Kamala have a history in government thats reletively easy to look up.  and what we see with the two candidates is fucking horrendous historys.  nothing theyve dont is worth hanging a hat on. but they could win!???   She talked openly about taking our choice of health care away. making it mandatory we use what they impliment.  freedom of choice "we need to move past all that." she said.                                                                      fuck her right in the ASS with a hot poker!!

Biden has dropped out of this race in total disgrace twice before, and no one wants to look at that.  what He a better man now??   

Rod Serling is looking down just shaking his head at this shit show.           

Edited by old indy
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, old indy said:

This is the thing that bugs me the most here.  Biden and Kamala have a history in government thats reletively easy to look up.  and what we see with the two candidates is fucking horrendous historys.  nothing theyve dont is worth hanging a hat on. but they could win!???   She talked openly about taking our choice of health care away. making it mandatory we use what they impliment.  freedom of choice "we need to move past all that." she said.                                                                      fuck her right in the ASS with a hot poker!!

Biden has dropped out of this race in total disgrace twice before, and no one wants to look at that.  what He a better man now??   

Rod Serling is looking down just shaking his head at this shit show.           

Some of these dipshits on this forum seem to have missed that memo.