Check your account email address ×

Guy who has predicted the last 6 elections correctly has Trump in a landslide

jtssrx

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I want Biden to win then drop out for health reasons. Kamala could then appoint Whitmer as her VP. That's the dream ticket!

Or Newsome from California. Not sure which one would be worse as they have completely lost their minds there! :crazy:  

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/hanson-ignoring-current-problems-california-comes-up-with-illogical-reparations-bill 

Edited by irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
52 minutes ago, irv said:

Or Newsome from California. Not sure which one would be worse as they have completely lost their minds there! :crazy:  

https://torontosun.com/opinion/columnists/hanson-ignoring-current-problems-california-comes-up-with-illogical-reparations-bill 

Who are you voting for Slug?🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

• Haha 1

Adolph Hitler said that women who don't have children become delirious. 

Watch Kamala's body language.

She's constantly smiling and inappropriately laughing!!

Global pandemic, race riots and death, country on semi-lockdown, lives disrupted, economic instability..................and she's ALWAYS SMILING AND LAUGHING!!!! 

Her body language gives her away. She is either delirious, or couldn't care less about the trauma the country is experiencing. 

Either way, she's a fukkin cunt, who has no business running for vice-president of this country. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Who are you voting for Slug?🤣👍🏼🇺🇸

Poor, Pouts, still trying to convince others to vote for Biden/Dems so gets extra angry when a CDN post a truthful/factual article, that in his twisted and delusional mind, impedes his progress with his agenda. You're not much of a man, Jimmy, but you're some boy! :news:

Liberals14.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, irv said:

Poor, Pouts, still trying to convince others to vote for Biden/Dems so gets extra angry when a CDN post a truthful/factual article, that in his twisted and delusional mind, impedes his progress with his agenda. You're not much of a man, Jimmy, but you're some boy! :news:

Liberals14.jpg

To be fair you certainly do invest alot of time in another countries politics when we have a failure at home to worry about. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kev144 said:

To be fair you certainly do invest alot of time in another countries politics when we have a failure at home to worry about. 

Well, to be honest, since our left leaning media up here constantly talks about Trump, and since the U.S. is our closest neighbor, our number 1 ally, and our number one trading partner, getting involved in U.S. politics isn't the same as getting involved in, say Scotland's, now is it?

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Matt said:

I don't think Arizona is as red as this map shows... maybe a bit like NM.  In my area, Biden signs outnumber Trump signs 4:1 at least.  Silent majority maybe??

when is the last time Maricopa has even been close ?  

5 hours ago, irv said:

Well, to be honest, since our left leaning media up here constantly talks about Trump, and since the U.S. is our closest neighbor, our number 1 ally, and our number one trading partner, getting involved in U.S. politics isn't the same as getting involved in, say Scotland's, now is it?

What happens in the US affects some Canadians more than what happens at home.

54 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

when is the last time Maricopa has even been close ?  

We elected Kirsten Sinema, who is a moonbat, over McSally. We're about to have our second McSally loss by electing Kelly. Both Senators will be dems. 

1 minute ago, Matt said:

We elected Kirsten Sinema, who is a moonbat, over McSally. We're about to have our second McSally loss by electing Kelly. Both Senators will be dems. 

What do you think it is the massive influx of young people and CA wack jobs to Phoenix? 

19 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

What do you think it is the massive influx of young people and CA wack jobs to Phoenix? 

And apparently they forget already why they left Cali. Yeesh.

6 hours ago, irv said:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What happens in the US affects some Canadians more than what happens at home.

Kev is just Canadian Snacks.

22 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Lot of that, yeah. The state is growing like crazy. My new neighbor is from CA, but he's also building a reloading room in his garage so I think he's cool. 

1 hour ago, Matt said:

Lot of that, yeah. The state is growing like crazy. My new neighbor is from CA, but he's also building a reloading room in his garage so I think he's cool. 

I feel like all the born or been there for decades people i have met in Tempe /scotsdale young and old were pretty conservative even the medical  card ones lol  and most of the  relitivly new transplants were holding there home town values.