Check your account email address ×

It’s looking like trump is going to lose.

Joe Biden’s Son, Hunter Biden, Connected With Russian, Chinese Nationals While Father Was Vice President: Congressional Report
Epoch Times ^ | 09/23/2020 | Zachary Steiber

Posted on 9/23/2020, 10:58:52 AM by SeekAndFind

The son of former Vice President Joe Biden engaged in millions of dollars in “questionable financial transactions” with associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow and people with ties to the Chinese Communist Party, according to a new congressional report.

Hunter Biden’s dealings raise conflict of interest concerns as well as concerns about crimes, counterintelligence, and extortion, according to the joint report from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Finance Committees.

“The records acquired by the committees show consistent, significant, and extensive financial connections among and between Hunter Biden, James Biden, Sara Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese nationals connected to the communist regime and PLA [People’s Liberation Army] as well as other foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds,” according to the report, which was released Wednesday.

James Biden is Joe Biden’s brother; Sara Biden is James’s wife; and Archer is one of Hunter Biden’s business partners.

Biden was vice president until 2016. He is now the Democratic presidential nominee.ng-Pool/Getty Images)

Finance Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) headed the investigation.

Key findings included learning that George Kent, a former deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, raised concerns to officials in Joe Biden’s office in early 2015 about the perception of a conflict of interest in Hunter Biden being on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian company.

“The presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine,” Kent wrote in an email the next year to colleagues.

The concerns were not addressed, according to the report.

In October 2015, State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden that the Burisma position enabled Russian disinformation efforts

9 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Joe Biden’s Son, Hunter Biden, Connected With Russian, Chinese Nationals While Father Was Vice President: Congressional Report
Epoch Times ^ | 09/23/2020 | Zachary Steiber

Posted on 9/23/2020, 10:58:52 AM by SeekAndFind

The son of former Vice President Joe Biden engaged in millions of dollars in “questionable financial transactions” with associates and foreign individuals, including the wife of the former mayor of Moscow and people with ties to the Chinese Communist Party, according to a new congressional report.

Hunter Biden’s dealings raise conflict of interest concerns as well as concerns about crimes, counterintelligence, and extortion, according to the joint report from the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee and Finance Committees.

“The records acquired by the committees show consistent, significant, and extensive financial connections among and between Hunter Biden, James Biden, Sara Biden, Devon Archer, and Chinese nationals connected to the communist regime and PLA [People’s Liberation Army] as well as other foreign nationals with questionable backgrounds,” according to the report, which was released Wednesday.

James Biden is Joe Biden’s brother; Sara Biden is James’s wife; and Archer is one of Hunter Biden’s business partners.

Biden was vice president until 2016. He is now the Democratic presidential nominee.ng-Pool/Getty Images)

Finance Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) and Homeland Security Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) headed the investigation.

Key findings included learning that George Kent, a former deputy chief of mission at the U.S. Embassy in Kyiv, Ukraine, raised concerns to officials in Joe Biden’s office in early 2015 about the perception of a conflict of interest in Hunter Biden being on the board of Burisma, a Ukrainian company.

“The presence of Hunter Biden on the Burisma board was very awkward for all U.S. officials pushing an anticorruption agenda in Ukraine,” Kent wrote in an email the next year to colleagues.

The concerns were not addressed, according to the report.

In October 2015, State Department official Amos Hochstein raised concerns with Vice President Biden and Hunter Biden that the Burisma position enabled Russian disinformation efforts

Chain emails. :lol: 

I gave Biden zero chance to win before the debate, I have no way of knowing if the race was even close before but if it was Trump gave him a chance to win by being such an asshole at the debate.

11 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

I gave Biden zero chance to win before the debate, I have no way of knowing if the race was even close before but if it was Trump gave him a chance to win by being such an asshole at the debate.

You just wake up? This is the same asshole that treated Hillary the same in those debates. 

:dunno: 

7 minutes ago, Edmo said:

You just wake up? This is the same asshole that treated Hillary the same in those debates. 

:dunno: 

You can say whatever you like, Trump acted like a complete asshole, I live in a 4 to 1 Republican area and our local Republican committee and a great number of his supporters are now a little worried where before they were 100% confident. And that was Hillary, not the same she was the most unlikeable candidate in modern history, maybe of all time.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

You can say whatever you like, Trump acted like a complete asshole, I live in a 4 to 1 Republican area and our local Republican committee and a great number of his supporters are now a little worried where before they were 100% confident. And that was Hillary, not the same she was the most unlikeable candidate in modern history, maybe of all time.

Hillary had -0 likability. Worse than trump. She still won the popularity contest. 

7 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Hillary had -0 likability. Worse than trump. She still won the popularity contest. 

True. Much worse.  Only because of a huge voter registration advantage.

Never would have guessed it but I think Biden will actually take AZ. Crazy how Trump's demeanor is going to be his undoing. One of the most effective presidents we've ever had and gonna lose reelection because he's such an intolerable asshole. 

8 hours ago, 1jkw said:

I wasn’t denying he’s an asshole - I was agreeing with you. My point was it didn’t seem to matter. The guys been the same since day 1.

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

We need slinger and his investigative prowess to look into corona virus.

This whole COVID-19 shit could have been solved with 1 well placed knee shot from slinger

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Edmo said:

I wasn’t denying he’s an asshole - I was agreeing with you. My point was it didn’t seem to matter. The guys been the same since day 1.

My point is that it matters who you are being an asshole to, nobody liked Hillary even people that voted vote her didn't like her.

4 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

My point is that it matters who you are being an asshole to, nobody liked Hillary even people that voted vote her didn't like her.

Pelosi and company have been massive assholes the last 4 years. Trump has been and acted like an asshole for a long time, so what, try to concentrate on what he's accomplished and then look at what Biden has accomplished. It should be crystal clear now. :lol:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

WGAF...Biden’s a joke. There was at least 2 or 3 better in that group that actually would have swung indy voters. Now it appears they’re counting on the questionable polls and media bias to push him through. Again, seems eerily familiar to 16.