Check your account email address ×

Russians, Chinese, and Ukrainians Biden's are in bed with all of them and have been apparently

Rigid1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Let me give the response used when CNN or MSNBC is sourced.....

HAHA FOX NEWS!!!!🤣🤣

So your analysis of Hunter Bidens business dealings and whether they are problematic is........?

Thats what I thought.  Zero.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

So your analysis of Hunter Bidens business dealings and whether they are problematic is........?

Thats what I thought.  Zero.

Nope....not any more problematic than the business dealings of The Trump spawn who are doing it  in an official capacity as is their father who violates the Hatch Act and Emoluments Clause like it’s his job while you ignore it and my Fox News comment stands...your little pal Moe has used that line dozens of times when the source is CNN, NPR ect...and you sit there quietly...in fact you do the same thing so piss off. 🤣🇺🇸

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

8 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....not any more problematic than the business dealings of The Trump spawn who are doing it  in an official capacity as is their father who violates the Hatch Act and Emoluments Clause like it’s his job while you ignore it and my Fox News comment stands...your little pal Moe has used that line dozens of times when the source is CNN, NPR ect...and you sit there quietly...in fact you do the same thing so piss off. 🤣🇺🇸

Wow. As expected.  What a fucking loser. :lol: 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow. As expected.  What a fucking loser. :lol: 

I’m a fucking loser because I won’t jump on board the Trump MAGA Cult Train...don’t you get enough of that next door?  

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

ZERO is what was found.

Was this the October surprise or the September one?

Trump has set the bar so low nothing matters.

Don't kid yourself, both side of the aisle do this kinda shit. That why Trump was never going down. Neither side wants it known because both sides do it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Don't kid yourself, both side of the aisle do this kinda shit. That why Trump was never going down. Neither side wants it known because both sides do it.

Exactly but you are wasting your breath on the MC’s and Woolies of the world.

36 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

Yeah Trumps the same as Career politicians and people who’ve been in Washington for 20 plus years.  Is that what you’re saying?  Give your head a shake man.

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

ZERO is what was found.

Was this the October surprise or the September one?

Trump has set the bar so low nothing matters.

In the course of his globe-trotting business career, Hunter Biden racked up more than $4 million in “questionable financial transactions” with well-connected foreigners. He partnered with Chinese businessmen connected to the Chinese Communist Party and the People’s Liberation Army, he took cash from the wife of the corrupt former mayor of Moscow, and he sent funds to Ukrainian and Russian nationals living in the U.S. that are “linked to what ‘appears to be an Eastern European prostitution or human trafficking ring,’” according to the report.

The Biden's right in bed with China, Russia, and love themselves some communists!!

40 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

woolie will be along shortly to chastise your fence riding.  It's only the dems dontcha know

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah Trumps the same as Career politicians and people who’ve been in Washington for 20 plus years.  Is that what you’re saying?  Give your head a shake man.

You know what, I actually agree, Trump isn't, but a lot of the people who work for and in conjunction with Trump are the same people who've been in DC for 20 plus years. Give your own head a shake man.