Check your account email address ×

Russians, Chinese, and Ukrainians Biden's are in bed with all of them and have been apparently

Rigid1

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

You know what, I actually agree, Trump isn't, but a lot of the people who work for and in conjunction with Trump are the same people who've been in DC for 20 plus years. Give your own head a shake man.

his admins as full of swamp creatures as any admin out there.   Only real good thing Trumps done with them is neutered them a bit on imperialism which I am 100% in support of.  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....not any more problematic than the business dealings of The Trump spawn who are doing it  in an official capacity as is their father who violates the Hatch Act and Emoluments Clause like it’s his job while you ignore it and my Fox News comment stands...your little pal Moe has used that line dozens of times when the source is CNN, NPR ect...and you sit there quietly...in fact you do the same thing so piss off. 🤣🇺🇸

You don't know what you're talking about as per usual. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Nope....not any more problematic than the business dealings of The Trump spawn who are doing it  in an official capacity as is their father who violates the Hatch Act and Emoluments Clause like it’s his job while you ignore it and my Fox News comment stands...your little pal Moe has used that line dozens of times when the source is CNN, NPR ect...and you sit there quietly...in fact you do the same thing so piss off. 🤣🇺🇸

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Right toss up some more Hatch act and emoluments bullshit again.  Well done Smales Schumer.  :lol: 

Maybe your horseshit and phony Conservatism flies with the “Jonesies” but that’s about it.🤣

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Maybe your horseshit and phony Conservatism flies with the “Jonesies” but that’s about it.🤣

You’re the one putting out baseless bullshit.  Let me know when those Hatch Act violations get adjudicated and Trumps kids get those 9 figure cushy gigs as a result of their dad.  And since you brought it up, the 9 guys and gals I’m having dinner with tonight Collectively manage more than a billion dollars.....Maybe they know a little more than a closet liberal painter with a big mouth, in fact I know they do. :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You’re the one putting out baseless bullshit.  Let me know when those Hatch Act violations get adjudicated and Trumps kids get those 9 figure cushy gigs as a result of their dad.  And since you brought it up, the 9 guys and gals I’m having dinner with tonight Collectively manage more than a billion dollars.....Maybe they know a little more than a closet liberal painter with a big mouth, in fact I know they do. :lol: 

He's full of shit as per usual. Much like the other dems on the site he has zero evidence to support is claims. He just likes running his nigger mouth

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Hatch act.

BWAHAHAHAHA 

4 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I’m a fucking loser because I won’t jump on board the Trump MAGA Cult Train...don’t you get enough of that next door?  

'Next door. Why can't you just keep the thing separate? 

Dolt.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Exactly but you are wasting your breath on the MC’s and Woolies of the world.

Show us on the doll...

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

woolie will be along shortly to chastise your fence riding.  It's only the dems dontcha know

He shoots and scores! 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10105805

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

his admins as full of swamp creatures as any admin out there.   Only real good thing Trumps done with them is neutered them a bit on imperialism which I am 100% in support of.  

Well, he really only has a pretty small pool of people to choose from.  I find it really funny that when he chooses someone from outside the beltway, every dem and media outlet that hates him says how his pick has no experience and when he chooses someone from inside the beltway, everyone against him says he picked another swamp creature.  He can't win with the haters.  Even when he weeds out the bad ones, the resident haters chastise him for that.   As biden would say "Come on, MAN."

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Why are you trying to deflect from the fact that you don't have proof to back up your claims big mouth? LMAO :lmao:

I’m not deflecting anything...you don’t proof so why should I...figure it out.

2 hours ago, jtssrx said:

He's full of shit as per usual. Much like the other dems on the site he has zero evidence to support is claims. He just likes running his nigger mouth

Ooohhh...nice slur cheesedick!🤣👍🏼

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Baseless eh....not really but who is going to adjudicate anything...Bill Barr...sure. BTW what about all the crap you spew about Hillary, Obama...ect....when is there malfeasance going to be adjudicated? 
As for the rest WGAF...they are making bank...why would they be objective or honest? Look at you and your phony principles for example.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Well, he really only has a pretty small pool of people to choose from.  I find it really funny that when he chooses someone from outside the beltway, every dem and media outlet that hates him says how his pick has no experience and when he chooses someone from inside the beltway, everyone against him says he picked another swamp creature.  He can't win with the haters.  Even when he weeds out the bad ones, the resident haters chastise him for that.   As biden would say "Come on, MAN."

Who would want to work with the guy when you know he's going to throw you under the bus.  He brought in some outsiders which IMO was good and they are either gone like Tillerson or a shit show like Devoss who was a terrible choice.