Check your account email address ×

Dems will stall like Republicans did

Anler

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, Highmark said:

This but because  what the GOP did it will look hypocritical putting someone thru.

5 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Jesus H Christ do you ever stop crying for Trump?🤣

BTW this is what Goober had to say....

Jesus H Christ do you ever stop bashing him about everything.

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Amen Justin....

Those things don’t matter anymore. It’s more important that you fuck over the other team. 👍

59 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Biden said if the Dems control Congress  they will vote for 11 judges if a appointment is made before the election.

Stack the courts. I’m sure you support this. Why not 300 Supreme Court justices? 
:lol: 

4 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again where did the "Standards" change?   you think Garland?  Advise and consent turned into search and destroy. 

Well when the fuck does it end Carl? I didn’t say is started with Garland but FFS at some point this juvenile tit for tat shit needs to stop.

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well when the fuck does it end Carl? I didn’t say is started with Garland but FFS at some point this juvenile tit for tat shit needs to stop.

Biden says he will pack the court if the Dems don't get their way so obviously the Dems will not be using any common sense in the matter.  I say screw the Dems and run Trumps pick through the meat grinder and see what happens.  Going to have a tough time dusting up a female pick during the confirmation especially the two names being floated about.  Time for the Dems to lose at the game they have started.

We could make a drinking game out of how many times the dem talking heads use the term "unprecedented" in the following weeks and I bet none of us would be able to walk after a night of listening to them complain on cable news.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden says he will pack the court if the Dems don't get their way so obviously the Dems will not be using any common sense in the matter.  I say screw the Dems and run Trumps pick through the meat grinder and see what happens.  Going to have a tough time dusting up a female pick during the confirmation especially the two names being floated about.  Time for the Dems to lose at the game they have started.

We could make a drinking game out of how many times the dem talking heads use the term "unprecedented" in the following weeks and I bet none of us would be able to walk after a night of listening to them complain on cable news.

Well said.  Especially the bold.  They still have zero interest in a bipartisan government, and their behavior for the past 4 years has been abhorrent.  Ive rethought my opinion on waiting until after the election, after thinking about it for 5 minutes.  Fuck the Democrats, some of hem are calling for McConnells murder.  This is how too many of them think. They want a war so lets give them one.

Edited by DriftBusta

23 hours ago, Roosting said:

Fuck was he talking in Chinese?

I already posted how.

"A lame duck POTUS"  Do you have this scenario in government right now? Do you know the definition of a lame duck POTUS?

How about this...pretty clear what Graham said....

12 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Biden says he will pack the court if the Dems don't get their way so obviously the Dems will not be using any common sense in the matter.  I say screw the Dems and run Trumps pick through the meat grinder and see what happens.  Going to have a tough time dusting up a female pick during the confirmation especially the two names being floated about.  Time for the Dems to lose at the game they have started.

12 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Well said.  Especially the bold.  They still have zero interest in a bipartisan government, and their behavior for the past 4 years has been abhorrent.  Ive rethought my opinion on waiting until after the election, after thinking about it for 5 minutes.  Fuck the Democrats, some of hem are calling for McConnells murder.  This is how too many of them think. They want a war so lets give them one.

Well here we have it...the last word from two guys that are interested in nothing but bipartisanship and compromise...WTF.🤣🤣

13 hours ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes it is called packing the court and it has been tried in the past. You would think the Dems would have learned what happens when you change long standing rules.

Apparently RBG thought this was a bad idea.

FLASHBACK: Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg chastises Democrats on court packing, calling it a “bad idea” and “partisan.” "9 seems to be a good number... I think it was a bad idea when President Franklin Roosevelt tried... I am not at all in favor of that..."

• Like 1