Check your account email address ×

When will SnowRider return to FSCE?

ckf

1 minute ago, ckf said:

No. You would need to get them made up yourself. I'll send you a small one when I get them.

Send me one of each, and I'll have Shane do the art work. Josh is going to owe me a favor next week after I bail his ass out of trouble and make him some $ 

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, ckf said:

That's what I was thinking too. I'm sure he is here lurking, just waiting for his chance to pounce :lol:

Yup.He will jump in when he thinks he's got a "gotcha" and then he'll run back to DUh underground with McLiar and Timeshare to celebrate:lol: 

• Like 1

• Gold Member

I keep breaking the bulbs at the top of the page with my cursor thinking snowrider will come in and fix them.  The refresh button does the job better then he could.  He is not needed here except for election time i guess

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

I keep breaking the bulbs at the top of the page with my cursor thinking snowrider will come in and fix them.  The refresh button does the job better then he could.  He is not needed here except for election time i guess

:lol:

Jan 20th.   By then he'll have checked out of the 'hospital' and have started his healing process.   Then he'll see the Donald inaugurated and will check right back in.  I really thought he would stand up and own all the abuse he created and deserved but he seems to have lacked the strength and conviction to do that.   Poor Slowrider....    bwahahahaha

Edited by Kevin
  • Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
40 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

Dont you guys think its odd he showed up with both fists swinging for hillary about the time she started campaigning and is gone after she lost?

He's been a proven troll over the years even before he came here. He took the old HCS CE forum and turned it upside down and ultimately closed it after they put him in Time out a few times with temporary bans.

He's not coming back.  He shit in and all over his bed and now refuses to lay in it.  At least I can give him some credit for that if nothing else.  Unlike some here that started a thread stating they were leaving because of butt-hurt then PRESTO!  Back again!  

Ohhhh....the humanity! Do we have FS Butt-hurt stickers?  :lol:

11 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Looks like he's trying to soak up as much attention as he can before Slope comes back

"Will Suzy come back to cheerleader practice after she was dissed by Ann friends at the dance"?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

"Will Suzy come back to cheerleader practice after she was dissed by Ann friends at the dance"?

This is all childish and you are above it all somehow? Lighten up a little and shed all that butthurt

Just now, Skidooski said:

This is all childish and you are above it all somehow? Lighten up a little and shed all that butthurt

Poor MC.  Defender of SR.  It's almost as if having so little credibility at all is still too much.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Poor MC.  Defender of SR.  It's almost as if having so little credibility at all is still too much.

MC is just pissed cause he didnt stay away long enough to garner a poll... :lmao:

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you come here for credibility you lead a really sad fuckin life....really sad

Edited by Mainecat

12 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If you come here for credibility you lead a really sad fuckin life....really sad

Yeah.....because coming here to look like unintelligent and discreditable morons every day is the work of a winner!

Hey...we all are who we are.  In the real world, and here.