Check your account email address ×

Candace Owens is a fraud

Anti-Trump Website

In May of 2018, BuzzFeed reported that Candace Owens was the CEO of an anti-Trump, liberal-leaning website called Degree180. Owens wrote in 2015 that it was “good news” that the “Republican Tea Party … will eventually die off (peacefully in their sleep, we hope).”

Degree180 also talked about Trump’s penis size and him being racist with an immigrant wife.

The site reportedly shut down by the end of 2016 and Owens magically “came out” as a conservative on YouTube a few months later.

Fox News

By March of 2018, Owens was slithering onto TV stations and finally made it to Fox News. She spit out a line that went viral and made her a darling of pseudo-conservatives. Owens said the National Rifle Association was founded as a civil rights organization that protected  Black people from the KKK. Even the Fox News host said, “I’ve never heard that before! That’s so interesting!” She never heard it before, either, because it was a lie.

PolitiFact confirmed she lied or is just willfully ignorant. According to the NRA’s own web site, “Dismayed by the lack of marksmanship shown by their troops, Union veterans Col. William C. Church and Gen. George Wingate formed the National Rifle Association in 1871. The primary goal of the association would be to ‘promote and encourage rifle shooting on a scientific basis,’ according to a magazine editorial written by Church.”

However, her fraudulent comment made her a media darling.

Another Lawsuit

Back in January of this year, Owens attacked New York Rep. Alexandra Ocasio-Cortez for being “fiscally irresponsible” because the newly elected congresswoman couldn’t afford an apartment in Washington, D.C. However, reporter Nathan Bernard exposed Owens by posting a lawsuit that showed “she rented a $3,500 apartment, lived there for six months rent-free, then claimed she had gotten ‘toxic mold sickness’ and threatened to sue her landlord to avoid paying rent.”

She allegedly stopped paying rent in September of 2016 and was evicted in January of 2017, which coincides with her “coming out” as a conservative only months later.

As for the mold claims, a legal analyst told Bernard Media, “The obvious question is if the place was so unlivable why stay there 6 months, even rent free? Why not get out of there especially if you can afford an apartment for $3,500? It’s not difficult to identify a toxic mold infestation either. If you started to exhibit symptoms that seemed related to the infestation, why not notify a doctor immediately? Also, why sue a year later after moving out?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/newsone.com/3848636/candace-owens-receipts-con-artist/amp/

not sure how she became a hero of the right other than they will believe anyone of color who says bad things about BLM and the like.  Not a whole lot of substance and world experience there.  Shes the black conservative Khardashian.  Her and tomi should have a show together. 

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

not sure how she became a hero of the right other than they will believe anyone of color who says bad things about BLM and the like.  Not a whole lot of substance and world experience there.  Shes the black conservative Khardashian.  Her and tomi should have a show together. 

Never realized she was a "hero" of the right.  Guess I need to brush up on these heros.  LOL

• Like 1

She’s got a for profit donation scam where she texts Republicans asking for donations to Candace Owens LLC, so she’s figured out how to personally profit from hatred.  She’s basically the modern day incarnation of those Africans who sold slaves to Europeans back in 1619.  

Let me know when some of you brain surgeons speak before Congress or get invited to speak all over the country and on tv.  Yeah try killing that messenger.  Not going to happen.  I am all for any young conservative speaking out against the group think that so many young people have been infected by, on college campuses these days.

24 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

She’s got a for profit donation scam where she texts Republicans asking for donations to Candace Owens LLC, so she’s figured out how to personally profit from hatred.  She’s basically the modern day incarnation of those Africans who sold slaves to Europeans back in 1619.  

You have just described Hillary Clinton.

7 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Let me know when some of you brain surgeons speak before Congress or get invited to speak all over the country and on tv.  Yeah try killing that messenger.  Not going to happen.  I am all for any young conservative speaking out against the group think that so many young people have been infected by, on college campuses these days.

:lol: fucking retard

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: fucking retard

Sold Nikola for a sweet 25% gain in 6 days.  How’s all your short plays working out for you?   Fucking retard.  :lol: I hope a half dozen of you idiots quit the Internet after Trump is reelected, because I’m really getting tired of listening to your stupidity.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Sold Nikola for a sweet 25% gain in 6 days.  How’s all your short plays working out for you?   Fucking retard.  :lol: I hope a half dozen of you idiots quit the Internet after Trump is reelected, because I’m really getting tired of listening to your stupidity.  

LOL.  Do we have to wait until the election.

20 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

:lol: 

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Or was it because she figured out how to make money off the right was so much easier.  :news:  

Maybe. She is very educated and articulate about what she speaks. People change. I used to be a republican until I found how full of shit they are, and I dont make any money from that. 

Just now, Anler said:

Maybe. She is very educated and articulate about what she speaks. People change. I used to be a republican until I found how full of shit they are, and I dont make any money from that. 

yes but your smart enough to realize both sides are full of shit.  Fencerider.  

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, XC.Morrison said:

or  like the co-founder of BLM dealing in modern day slave trade . But with out the whole human trafficking aspect . Not even in the same fucking ball park as human traffic but nice attempt at putting  the 2 together