Check your account email address ×

Wounded Vets defend President Trump and slam lies told by the Atlantic.

irv

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, irv said:

Poor, MC, Snacks and our very own mental health professional. So gullible and so stupid. :news:

And I can post a video of a bunch of Vets saying the opposite so GFY Irv and considering you believe every word out of Trumps mouth you really should take a look in the mirror when you’re calling people gullible and stupid.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

46 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And I can post a video of a bunch of Vets saying the opposite so GFY Irv and considering you believe every word out of Trumps mouth you really should take a look in the mirror when you’re calling people gullible and stupid.

Besides he’s a Canadian.

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

poar jimmy flings shit and gets it all over himself. 

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So post it.  Or do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.  Every day, all day.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Wait... are you saying.... people have a differing of opinion?

As in, like...... we're not all the same??????

When the fuck did that happen?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Coming from the guy who posts fake news stories daily thinking they are factual and not some made up anti Trump pieces then gets all pissy/whiny and starts to cry when he gets called out on them. 

Tell me, Jim, did you learn to wipe your own ass yet or do you still feel the need to start an info seeking thread about it on a public forum? And he calls others stupid. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Snake said:

Funny no one mentioned how this reporter was a shill for the MIC in the early 2000s, advocating for war with Iraq.

Amazing fella... amazing.

Yeah so were you. 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

and you accept even beg for more of the bullshit with a wide open mouth from any anonymous person as long as it goes with your opinion . zero diff except the fact you repost and defend those unsubstantiated story's daily 

2 hours ago, ManOnManOral said:

No he cannot. As a matter of fact he has a vagina.

Who?  Trudeau or Smales?

53 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Now both sides are rolling out wounded vets for their cause. How fucking sad the county has become. 

good job Democrats.  Maybe they wouldn't have to if the media would quit printing bullshit.

• Like 2

Goldberg wrote, “I did not find this mention of my name amusing at all, because Samuels is making a serious, unsourced, and unsubstantiated allegation against me in an otherwise highly credible publication (one for which I happened to work, in fact).”