Check your account email address ×

Rejoice ANTIFA lovers

jtssrx

46 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Many probably need to die....people are getting too fucking dumb 

Let the magas and the marxists kill each other off. Then we can have some sense of intelligent conversation. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Let the magas and the marxists kill each other off. Then we can have some sense of intelligent conversation. 

For the fucking life of me I can’t believe people will actually vocally support retarded pieces of filth like Hillary or Trump or Biden ....it’s fucking amazing

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

only problem with that self congratulation is that the magas outnumber the marxists about 100 to 1.

30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

only problem with that self congratulation is that the magas outnumber the marxists about 100 to 1.

but most MAGAS wear mall walking shoes, waddle around with a BMI of 38-ish, have massive shortness of breath issues and/or T2D so it's a wash.....

Edited by frenchy
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

but most MAGAS wear mall walking shoes, waddle around with a BMI of 38-ish, have massive shortness of breath issues /or T2D so it's a wash.....

That's not bigoted or what the left regularly accuses Trump of or anything  :lol: 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

My existence isn’t defined by a job or money or a home. That’s the American fallacy 

18 hours ago, f7ben said:

Unlicensed motor electrician made more in 2018 than you ever will as the fucking rake. Sorry bout your luck

I thought you’re existence wasn’t defined by money? 

1 hour ago, jtssrx said:

I thought you’re existence wasn’t defined by money? 

Well let’s see , I left that job in 2019 and took a fucking 50% or more paycut just to move home

So I’d say that’s fucking evidence enough that my existence is certainly not defined by money

Fucking brain dead cocksucker

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Well let’s see , I left that job in 2019 and took a fucking 50% or more paycut just to move home

So I’d say that’s fucking evidence enough that my existence is certainly not defined by money

You said you weren’t defined by money and proceeded to rub How much money you made in someone’s face the very next post. If you can’t see the irony I can’t help you. 

4 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

You said you weren’t defined by money and proceeded to rub How much money you made in someone’s face the very next post. If you can’t see the irony I can’t help you. 

That post was in response to him insinuating that an unlicensed electrician was somehow an unskilled career. Read you fucking moron

10 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Speaking of Rounders....

My twin uncles Dave and Darryl, along with their brother Hazen all  volunteered to go in during Viet Nam. My aforementioned uncle in Korea. My father in Iceland. My brother in Okinawa and my brother at Vandenberg AFB. My brother who still serves in the Maine Air Guard.

Exactly how long do you want to keep this going because I still got a whole other side to my family. :lol:

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Why did you move "home"?