Check your account email address ×

Rejoice ANTIFA lovers

jtssrx

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Anyone who condones this crap should invite the rioters to their homes and neighborhoods so they can rejoice in the destruction of their own properties..

Nah....I’ll just sit back and watch this shithole country burn with a smile. Eventually it will be my turn I’m sure

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

Awesome

You find it awesome? That's fine. There will be a price to pay for those who are funding these professional rioters. They should be charged with treason. The flash point will happen and I'm thinking soon when there will be a tremendous pushback by people sick of this bs. 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I wonder what his existence IS defined by?  A van down by the river?  :dunno:  :lol: 

Unlicensed motor electrician made more in 2018 than you ever will as the fucking rake. Sorry bout your luck

41 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Unlicensed motor electrician made more in 2018 than you ever will as the fucking rake. Sorry bout your luck

:lol:  I doubt that VERY much.

Edited by DriftBusta

55 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I wonder what his existence IS defined by?  A van down by the river?  :dunno:  :lol: 

None of that matters.:lol:

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Means fuck all if you're still broke.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

My existence isn’t defined by a job or money or a home. That’s the American fallacy 

So living on the street is ok then? How about under a Freeway Bridge deck? What would you do if you lost everything? How would you eat, where would you live/sleep?

Edited by XCR1250

4 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

You find it awesome? That's fine. There will be a price to pay for those who are funding these professional rioters. They should be charged with treason. The flash point will happen and I'm thinking soon when there will be a tremendous pushback by people sick of this bs. 

Any day now I'm sure Trump's boys are going to bring George Soros to justice for his funding of these rioters. :lol: :lol:

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Any day now I'm sure Trump's boys are going to bring George Soros to justice for his funding of these rioters. :lol: :lol:

You're either dumb or naive to think that there isn't big money supporting the "movement". I really don't think that you're either but...

1 minute ago, J. Jackson said:

You're either dumb or naive to think that there isn't big money supporting the "movement". I really don't think that you're either but...

But the federal government can't catch them and get them prosecuted? Why is that?