Check your account email address ×

Rejoice ANTIFA lovers

jtssrx

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

What's funny is that the Koch Bros. were being accused of doing evil things just a few short years ago by the left. :dunno:

Yeah and that's equally as silly as the right using George Soros as their boogeyman. 

14 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yeah and that's equally as silly as the right using George Soros as their boogeyman. 

I'd say there's quite a bit more proof of the Open Society organization throwing money at these so called social justice groups.  And I've yet to see any conservative or Republican groups burning down cities and beating up innocent people.  I don't think thats silly at all.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

So living on the street is ok then? How about under a Freeway Bridge deck? What would you do if you lost everything? How would you eat, where would you live/sleep?

Why don’t you ask Jesus how he liked all that stuff you fake ass Christian 

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Did you find my comment to have missed the mark?

No man, I was day drinking today was just ask'n if you were too..:bc:

:lol:

40 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You're comparing life 2000 years ago with today's World?? Really?

If you can’t see the irony in a follower of Christ asking another man how he can live without being defined by material possessions and money then I can’t help you.

11 minutes ago, f7ben said:

If you can’t see the irony in a follower of Christ asking another man how he can live without being defined by material possessions and money then I can’t help you.

You never did answer how you would live without your possessions, money, home, job..those items are necessary in today's World unless you plan on living on the Street or in a  monastery.

Edited by XCR1250

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

You never did answer how you would live without your possessions, money, home, job..those items are necessary in today's World unless you plan on living on the Street or in a  monastery.

Have you so little faith that you would assume god would not care for you? He feeds the small birds , does he care for you so much less?

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s you that has no answer

Ah, no, I never stated anytime I wanted it all burned and destroyed, you however many times  said want to see it all burned down, I asked how you would live then, you never answered my question. Or don't you know how you would survive.

Right from the start:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

quote: Nah....I’ll just sit back and watch this shithole country burn with a smile. Eventually it will be my turn I’m sure

What will you do for a job, money, home?

Edited by XCR1250

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ah, no, I never stated anytime I wanted it all burned and destroyed, you however many times  said want to see it all burned down, I asked how you would live then, you never answered my question. Or don't you know how you would survive.

Right from the start:

12 hours ago, f7ben said:

quote: Nah....I’ll just sit back and watch this shithole country burn with a smile. Eventually it will be my turn I’m sure

What will you do for a job, money, home?

My job and money and home aren’t all that important to me. Seeing this corrupt pathetic shithole country burn is a far bigger priority