Check your account email address ×

Rejoice ANTIFA lovers

jtssrx

5 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

How would you survive?

I’ve been jobless , I’ve been homeless and I’ve been broke. None of those things were inherently tied to my happiness. What would thrill me is the end of the USA

Just now, f7ben said:

I’ve been jobless , I’ve been homeless and I’ve been broke. None of those things were inherently tied to my happiness. What would thrill me is the end of the USA

And then what? Move somewhere else? Honest question.

3 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

And then what? Move somewhere else? Honest question.

I guess that would depend on what the end would look like. I would hope for fragmentation and the end of the central United States government. Something more like a union of states with no central power would be 1000x better

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

I guess that would depend on what the end would look like. I would hope for fragmentation and the end of the central United States government. Something more like a union of states with no central power would be 1000x better

I think it would be massive rampage, folks killing lots of others to pick up whatever scraps they can get..

12 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The attempted one -up-manship and 'keeping up with the jones'es' mentality of this place over the last year or so is rather pathetic to watch, TBH...

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

You haven’t much faith in humanity 

Well if everything was torn down, burned, folks would have little other choice but to fight and kill to get what's left. No money, no homes, no jobs, no stores to buy essentials..it would get insane, many would die. 

Just now, XCR1250 said:

Well if everything was torn down, burned, folks would have little other choice but to fight and kill to get what's left. No money, no homes, no jobs, no stores to buy essentials..it would get insane, many would die. 

Many probably need to die....people are getting too fucking dumb 

20 minutes ago, f7ben said:

6 minutes ago, frenchy said:

The attempted one -up-manship and 'keeping up with the jones'es' mentality of this place over the last year or so is rather pathetic to watch, TBH...

And wishing for the destruction of the country, and what that really would involve isn't. 

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

that's your excuse? weak. 

I'm on topic, you're the one veering off on the one upmanship bullshit.  Ben said just today that he made more than I'll ever make....raking....whatever the fuck that means.  I notice you didn't have an issue with that one upmanship.  Or him making fun of the fact that Moe works for UPS, no one upmanship there.  Medicated wipes dude.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm on topic, you're the one veering off on the one upmanship bullshit.  Ben said just today that he made more than I'll ever make....raking....whatever the fuck that means.  I notice you didn't have an issue with that one upmanship.  Or him making fun of the fact that Moe works for UPS, no one upmanship there.  Medicated wipes dude.  

I don't like those comments on either side. Those are good examples, I will concede :bc: 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You seriously don’t know what the rake is?

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You seriously don’t know what the rake is?

I do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me to have never heard the term.  :lol:  I'm assuming its disaparaging reference to my occupation, sure.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I do hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me to have never heard the term.  :lol:  I'm assuming its disaparaging reference to my occupation, sure.

Have you never watched the movie Rounders?