Check your account email address ×

Blm riot Rochester NY

jtssrx

• Gold Member
10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

45 miles from me, hope they stay there not going to be good for them if they head out into the sticks, they  don't want to mess with the 315'ers

315er here! :bc:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 hours ago, 01mxz800 said:

45 miles from me, hope they stay there not going to be good for them if they head out into the sticks, they  don't want to mess with the 315'ers

:gun:

:bc:

• Gold Member
2 hours ago, hayward said:

you's is good peeps.  Open up your land for trail access, when you have snow of course. :bowdown:

Which hasn't been very often over the past couple years I might add....:sad:

C5A goes through my families land.  :bc:

• Like 1

On 9/5/2020 at 9:45 AM, DriftBusta said:

Would be awesome watching some of these rioters breaking someone's window and getting blasted with some buckshot at close range.

I believe it's gonna happen some day.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

At my house if they throw something through my window  :lol: 

Hey Woofie, this is a bad situation. Make sure you can justify your actions to the District Attorney, and worst case scenario, your lawyer can defend you in front of a jury. 

In my opinion, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is going to weigh heavily against anyone defending their home. Look at the lawyers in St. Louis.............they got charged. 

We are being brutalized by blacks, and it appears to me that  local, state, and federal agencies are allowing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Hey Woofie, this is a bad situation. Make sure you can justify your actions to the District Attorney, and worst case scenario, your lawyer can defend you in front of a jury. 

In my opinion, POLITICAL CORRECTNESS is going to weigh heavily against anyone defending their home. Look at the lawyers in St. Louis.............they got charged. 

We are being brutalized by blacks, and it appears to me that  local, state, and federal agencies are allowing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We had a bunch of 20ish something privileged white kids organizing a BLM march in our little farm town.  Get the fuck outta here with that bullshit, all the good old boys were having none of it.  "why would you have a problem with a peaceful protest?" was what they would ask.  A month later and now its anything but a peaceful protest.  I'm confident the country isn't gonna put up with much more of it.