Check your account email address ×

Wear a mask while having sex and avoid kissing new people, Canada's top doctor advises

43 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Oh a mask would definitely be required to get past Terry's striking looks. Fail is a big fan but she looks less than impressed with him here.

Terry Tam.jpg

I think DR Tam is actually Timmy Tam, Tam the man......  by the size of the adams apple she or i mean he has.

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Penis implant surgery went poorly.  Recovery has been slow going.  I knew I shouldn’t have gone to a guy I met on the intrawebz!!

Hope to fuk our Dr Tam isn't indicating your results !!

Edited by Tinker
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

All liberal women should wear masks. For the eye protection of others if nothing else.

" could you please put on a mask"

" why , ya afriad of the rona? "

" no, your just a real ugly mofo"

18 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Only ugly people catch the rona, like smales and spin.

What about guys that get pegged with a dildo? 

11 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when he was running around like the Karen he was about masks?

Remember when you were stalking your pals gal? How about the time you were cuckoled? Ahhh yes....good times indeed!🤣

33 minutes ago, Snake said:

Remember when he was running around like the Karen he was about masks?

It was Shirley noted about Karen :lol:

21 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What about guys that get pegged with a dildo? 

Remember when you were stalking your pals gal? How about the time you were cuckoled? Ahhh yes....good times indeed!🤣

Dude you keep bringing that up like you think about it all the time.  I told ya, it's turned me into the man I am today.  I can honestly tell Frankie and The One that I know EXACTLY what they feel every time they get fucked in the ass.  I'm telling you, it will change your life, for the better or worse - that's for you to decide, Karen.

30 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

It was Shirley noted about Karen :lol:

Dude you keep bringing that up like you think about it all the time.  I told ya, it's turned me into the man I am today.  I can honestly tell Frankie and The One that I know EXACTLY what they feel every time they get fucked in the ass.  I'm telling you, it will change your life, for the better or worse - that's for you to decide, Karen.

Well you are worrying about dudes looks so I’m thinking you might have enjoyed it a little too much!🤣

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you are worrying about dudes looks so I’m thinking you might have enjoyed it a little too much!🤣

I'm worried about dudes? I was not aware. You're the one who keeps bringing it up. Honestly Smales, I'm flattered by your affection.

2 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Is it ok to get a blowjob from a hooker? Asking for a friend...

Need pics before I decide. Has she got more than 1 toof ? Make sure she uses a mask with a tight elastic around the cutout hole, so none of the bad stuff escapes. And lastly, make sure she swallows all of the load she bought. 

They are pretty cute when they are young, but it seems like once they turn 25, they jump to 75 in one year.