Check your account email address ×

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are 'Losers' and 'Suckers'

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Anyone actually thinks Trump said that is out of their fucking minds.  But yeah, lets create another fake cudgel you can bash him and his supporters over.  You'd think you'd be mad at being fucking led by such nonsense.

These are the same people that like to bash on the military constantly.  

• Thanks 2

37 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

He is pretty much open about his dislike for McCain

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) Tweeted: I was never a big fan of John McCain, disagreed with him on many things including ridiculous endless wars and the lack of success he had in dealing with the VA and our great Vets, but the lowering of our Nations American Flags, and the first class funeral he was given by our.... https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1301710816979357697?s=20

Yes, the class is aware of donny taking credit for McCain’s funeral. He made sure everyone was aware of that. The piece of fucking shit 

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well he is dumping all over General Kelly now so it’s pretty clear that he is one of the sources and it’s accurate.

Pretty clear. :lmao:

4 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Why would you believe anything the MSM says? They have proven time and time again they will embellish, exaggerate & outright lie to push an agenda. Trump is a jackass, a moron & a national embarrassment but you are a senile, blubbering old fool.

And you can’t read.

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Pretty clear. :lmao:

Right...Trump would never say anything like that...oh wait.

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

10 non anonymous sources have debunked this.

There are a lot of Toadies in Trumps orbit that love nothing more than to kiss his ass.

10 hours ago, racer254 said:

These are the same people that like to bash on the military constantly.  

You know I was going to say something, really points out how hypocritical some people are..Just dump your values one way or the other just because you have to follow the leader..Quite spinless

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

You know I was going to say something, really points out how hypocritical some people are..Just dump your values one way or the other just because you have to follow the leader..Quite spinless

It really shows the true character of many on here.

Billionaire philanthropist Laurene Powell Jobs, the majority owner of The Atlantic, has donated over $1.2 million to former Vice President Joe Biden and other Democratic candidates and groups since 2019, Federal Election Commission records show. Powell Jobs owns a 70% stake in The Atlantic, and she reportedly communicates often with its editor-in-chief, Jeffrey Goldberg. Goldberg published an anonymously-sourced story Thursday alleging that President Donald Trump had denigrated fallen American soldiers.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, racer254 said:

It really shows the true character of many on here.

I know...it boggles my mind that former military members would put politics ahead of their fellow brothers and sisters in arms...shameful.

10 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I know...it boggles my mind that former military members would put politics ahead of their fellow brothers and sisters in arms...shameful.

Or maybe their bullshit detectors are operational, and yours isn't

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh shit, someone already beat me to it.

11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Sorry Magoo but partisan hacks always put politics ahead of principles..like you and Conservatism. 

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Oh shit, someone already beat me to it.

Pretty sure your whole life has been a series of you getting beat to things.🤣

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Sorry Magoo but partisan hacks always put politics ahead of principles..like you and Conservatism. 

Pretty sure your whole life has been a series of you getting beat to things.🤣

You're dismissed.  Go clean your paint brush collection.

19 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump's whole mantra is "winning". People who are captured didn't "win" in his mind so he doesn't think they should be held in any sort of esteem.

Why do you think he said "I like people who didn't get captured"?

Was that a comment on the military in general or was that comment directed at a particular person ?