Check your account email address ×

Trump: Americans Who Died in War Are 'Losers' and 'Suckers'

• Platinum Contributing Member
41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s been confirmed by multiple reliable sources.

:lmao:Yeah and the dossier was reliable too.  

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump went after McCain in the heat of battle.   Zero chance Trump said this and its disgusting that the news is reporting it.

Trump has met with families of fallen soldiers in the middle of the night when they are returned to America. 

Trump should sue the fuck out of the Atlantic.   This is beyond low. 

Agreed.  You can't prove it, so why print it. Atlantic is just another elitist liberal rag.

2 hours ago, $poorsledder$ said:

Mainecat, the Jane Fonda/John Kerry of Freedomsledder has spoken.

So true  :lol:  

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If it’s a fabrication the reporter should be fired and he and The Atlantic should be sued within an inch of their lives.

Heres to hoping.

3 hours ago, Highmark said:

Trump went after McCain in the heat of battle.   Zero chance Trump said this and its disgusting that the news is reporting it.

Trump has met with families of fallen soldiers in the middle of the night when they are returned to America. 

Trump should sue the fuck out of the Atlantic.   This is beyond low. 

Heat of battle? It was during a seated interview where McCain wasn't even present. 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Heat of battle? It was during a seated interview where McCain wasn't even present. 

The battle for the nomination not an actual debate with him present.   Come on man. (in my best Biden voice)  Plenty had went on between the 2 long before Trump made the infamous McCain statement on the campaign trail. 

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

The battle for the nomination not an actual debate with him present.   Come on man. (in my best Biden voice)  Plenty had went on between the 2 long before Trump made the infamous McCain statement on the campaign trail. 

Yeah, battle for a nomination for which McCain wasn't even running. :lol:

Donnie lost his cool and he can always count on his followers to excuse his shitty behavior. Care to point out anything that McCain did/said to Trump that would warrant what Trump said?

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Donnie lost his cool and he can always count on his followers to excuse his shitty behavior. Care to point out anything that McCain did/said to Trump that would warrant what Trump said?

Right over your head.   Sorry this is so complex for you.   Trump was running and defending himself.   McCain not running need not matter.    In the end it was completely wrong for Trump to attack McCain in that manner and was not deserving. 

Edited by Highmark

17 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Jesus it’s pathetic really

1 hour ago, Roosting said:

Well at the time mccain was actively against trump so shit was flying back and forth between the 2. 

Secondly in hindsight mccain did the dirty with the dossier. trump may have known he was the dirty bird and flung the shit he does everyday.

Finally if the source is anonymous in todays news cycle you can pretty much guarantee it is bullshit.    

If I'm not mistaken, McCain really fucked Trump over the repeal of Obamacare vote. It was McCain's vote that killed it. 

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Right over your head.   Sorry this is so complex for you.   Trump was running and defending himself.   McCain not running need not matter.    In the end it was completely wrong for Trump to attack McCain in that manner and was not deserving. 

No it’s Trump supporters who make it complex by giving out all of these bullshit reasons to justify Trumps bad behavior. 

Defending himself by attacking McCain? OK :lol:

• Thanks 1

I haven't voted in 25-30 years, but I'm voting this time for TRUMP. 

He sucks personally, but Biden can't suck enough politically.

Trump is the lesser of the two evils. 

Biden is a front for black America. I've seen what blacks/leftists do to our cities. Thanks, but no thanks.

I'll be doing curbside voting this time as Masks are required for inside voting..when I asked one of the folks at our Voting place about it this morning, he wrote this back:

"Curb side if you have a Asthma problem…..I believe Jackie would have to come in and request curbside for you. I’ll confirm"

Sources Confirm Trump Remarks on Fallen Soldiers

Source: Politicalwire

President Trump denied in series of tweets that he had called fallen soldiers “losers” and “suckers,” as was reported in a blockbuster article in The Atlantic earlier in the evening. 

The Associated Press, however, has multiple sources who confirmed the president’s disparaging remarks.

Read more: https://politicalwire.com/2020/09/03/sources-confirm-trump-remarks-on-fallen-soldiers/

Yup, its election time......typical dem playbook ....many more negative articles with unverified, reliable sources to come.

Perhaps even another salacious sexually  or verbally assaulted woman or two will come out of the woodwork last minute.

President Trump holds the military in the highest regard. He's demonstrated his commitment to them at every turn, delivering on his promise to give our troops a much-needed pay raise, increasing military spending, signing critical veterans reforms, and supporting military spouses.

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If I'm not mistaken, McCain really fucked Trump over the repeal of Obamacare vote. It was McCain's vote that killed it. 

best thing that could have happened.  Trump still has no plan to replace obamacare and you don't yank it with no  plan as poor of a law as it is.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

best thing that could have happened.  Trump still has no plan to replace obamacare and you don't yank it with no  plan as poor of a law as it is.  

I can't wait for November third. I am so sick of this bullshit. 

I just don't want Barack Obiden in there!!!!   

You think Bolton would have left this out of his book?  :lol:  Bolton defended Trump's decision on not going and it had nothing to do with his hair getting wet......that's the other ridiculous part of this article.

Former national security adviser John Bolton, who has openly opposed Trump, saying he will vote for neither the president nor Joe Biden in November, wrote a scathing memoir about his time in the White House. In a passage in that memoir, Bolton actually defends Trump over the decision not to go to the Aisne-Marne.

"Marine One's crew was saying that bad visibility could make it imprudent to chopper to the cemetery," Bolton wrote. "The ceiling was not too low for Marines to fly in combat, but flying POTUS was obviously something very different. If a motorcade were necessary, it could take between ninety and a hundred and twenty minutes each way, along roads that were not exactly freeways, posing an unacceptable risk that we could not get the President out of France quickly enough in case of an emergency. It was a straightforward decision to cancel the visit..."

Bolton later added: "The press turned canceling the cemetery visit into a story that Trump was afraid of the rain and took glee in pointing out that other world leaders traveled around during the day. Of course, none of them were the President of the United States, but the press didn't understand that rules for US Presidents are different from rules for 190 other leaders who don't command the world's greatest military forces."

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump said these things about McCain. So we already know it’s true. 

How many times have you said bad things about our military?  LOL  If you thought it was true, you would be raining praise on him, but your not.  Such a self-righteous bunch of no-minds.

Edited by racer254