Check your account email address ×

Pretty good synopsis of the Kenosha Killer

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

miracle you posted something correct for once

Yeah he has no right driving to another city like a rioter and protester to other cities to burn, shoot, loot assault and kill people.

• Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

I think most people might have dumped a half mag right of the bat and then quickly ran out of ammo. This kid didn't. He pretty effectively hit what he was aiming at as far as I can tell so far.

There's still a lot of gaps and a lot of fuzzy video still emerging. If it comes out that his first shots were not in self defense then he's certainly fucked and the claim of him hunting people holds water. I haven't seen that yet. Do we know when he fired his first shot and who it was at?

There is a video out there where it appears the first guy who was shot in the head threw a Molotov cocktail at him.   Video is not great so you can't 100% tell if its Rittenhouse.  Not sure if shots were fired prior to that. 

1 minute ago, Tinker said:

Yeah he has no right driving to another city like a rioter and protester to other cities to burn, shoot, loot assault and kill people.

:news:

3 minutes ago, Tinker said:

he went looking for trouble just like the protestors and they all found it.  Hope they are happy with the results.  Kid will be some blacks guys bitch in the clink and a couple dead scumbags and one whose going to have limited use of his arm .  Winners all around I guess.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

he went looking for trouble just like the protestors and they all found it.  Hope they are happy with the results.  Kid will be some blacks guys bitch in the clink and a couple dead scumbags and one whose going to have limited use of his arm .  Winners all around I guess.  

Won't see a day in prison if his lawyers are worth a shit.   Jury selection on cases like that trump evidence and common sense.  It only takes one going in with a set mind that he was justified to hang the case up. 

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There is a video out there where it appears the first guy who was shot in the head threw a Molotov cocktail at him.   Video is not great so you can't 100% tell if its Rittenhouse.  Not sure if shots were fired prior to that. 

Sure looks like him in the video I've seen but I haven't seen much leading up to him being chased or why he was chased. They either singled him because he was on his own trying to stop the rioters or he fired at them first is my guess.  :dunno: 

5 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Sure looks like him in the video I've seen but I haven't seen much leading up to him being chased or why he was chased. They either singled him because he was on his own trying to stop the rioters or he fired at them first is my guess.  :dunno: 

Have zero idea on the confirmation of this.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-53934109

Later, he is shown being pursued by a group of people one of which appears to fire into the air. The teenager turns to see where the sound is coming from as another person tried to attack him. At that point, Mr Rittenhouse appears to shoot the man in the head.

7 minutes ago, Anler said:

Is murder breaking the law? :lol: 

Yes it is. What are the consequences of breaking that law if it's in self defense?

Anyways, I was referring to all the other dumb asses out there who were also breaking the law besides this kid

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yes it is. What are the consequences of breaking that law if it's in self defense?

Anyways, I was referring to all the other dumb asses out there who were also breaking the law besides this kid

Im sure they were arrested also

5 hours ago, Highmark said:

It wasn't a Molotov. 

1 hour ago, motonoggin said:

It wasn't a Molotov. 

Doesn't matter.   Its easy to understand how one would think that given the situation.  Flaming bag or molotov cocktail would be just has hard to tell the difference that quickly like a fake and real gun.

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

Doesn't matter.   Its easy to understand how one would think that given the situation.  Flaming bag or molotov cocktail would be just has hard to tell the difference that quickly like a fake and real gun.

Was it on fire?

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I saw this video of him sucker punching the girl...no wonder he is a hero of the right wing shit bags.

That video kinda really sucks.

I can't even tell if Mr. Pugsly is in the video, much less part of the fight.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1