Check your account email address ×

Pretty good synopsis of the Kenosha Killer

We have video of the 5’3” bald pedo chasing the kid, and we have that shooting plus the shootings after that but we don’t have video that I’ve seen of how the kid and the pedo short guy got to the point they were in afoot chase.  We have video of the pedo guy flexing and shooting his mouth off about wanting to fight but we don’t see who that is directed at.  We need to get that event squared away.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed but it is the cops or nat guard that should be doing the killing of these protestors. 

Disagree. The public is tired of it. These idiots need to see the cops are the least of their problems.

7 minutes ago, F3600 said:

We have video of the 5’3” bald pedo chasing the kid, and we have that shooting plus the shootings after that but we don’t have video that I’ve seen of how the kid and the pedo short guy got to the point they were in afoot chase.  We have video of the pedo guy flexing and shooting his mouth off about wanting to fight but we don’t see who that is directed at.  We need to get that event squared away.

I asked Spin for that information but so far nothing.

Maybe the kid told a fat momma joke?:dunno:

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

agreed but it is the cops or nat guard that should be doing the killing of these protestors. 

this is about how well that's gone so far           :cop:

how's that working out for business owners?

54 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Screenshot_20200827-205721~2.png

Your fuckin sig says "kill whitey"

Dude kills a couple whiteys, fucks up another, and yet you still are whining....

Boy oh boy could you imagine if he would have killed a black person? Fuck I can't even imagine the amount of meme's you'd be posting.

You're still a bootlicker

Edited by Legend
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

I blame the parents. 

Mom did her best  look what she had to work with. The whole thing will be out of the news cycle in three days. I have a feeling that there’s some big shit about to come down. Internationally. 

1 hour ago, Legend said:

Your fuckin sig says "kill whitey"

Dude kills a couple whiteys, fucks up another, and yet you still are whining....

Boy oh boy could you imagine if he would have killed a black person? Fuck I can't even imagine the amount of meme's you'd be posting.

You're still a bootlicker

Your response indicates that you have no idea what "kill whitey" actually means.

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, ford_428cj said:

The young lad is a hell of a shot. Was a second or so from taking a bullet to the head...!

Yep, he almost got ended right then and there execution style

1 hour ago, Skidooski said:

Yep, he almost got ended right then and there execution style

He lived in a apartment and not on a farm or remote area. Somebody was taking this kid shooting somewhere. A range or something. He only hit the fucks that were trying to kill him. Lots of bystanders everywhere. He also had the self control not to unload on the entire crowd. Was the kid stupid to show up with a long gun at the age of 17,yes. But he made shit happen when they tried to kill him. Out of sure luck he killed some big time scum bags. Then again,only a scum bag would loot and try to burn a city down. It was 11:30 at night. I think all of the peaceful protesters were long gone by then. Just scum bags in the streets. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Woodtick said:

He lived in a apartment and not on a farm or remote area. Somebody was taking this kid shooting somewhere. A range or something. He only hit the fucks that were trying to kill him. Lots of bystanders everywhere. He also had the self control not to unload on the entire crowd. Was the kid stupid to show up with a long gun at the age of 17,yes. But he made shit happen when they tried to kill him. Out of sure luck he killed some big time scum bags. Then again,only a scum bag would loot and try to burn a city down. It was 11:30 at night. I think all of the peaceful protesters were long gone by then. Just scum bags in the streets. 

No one tried to kill him until he shot someone. 

3 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

The guy who got capped in the head threw a molotov cocktail at him....what do you think he was doing helping him roast marshmallows?

54 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I think most people might have dumped a half mag right of the bat and then quickly ran out of ammo. This kid didn't. He pretty effectively hit what he was aiming at as far as I can tell so far.

52 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

There's still a lot of gaps and a lot of fuzzy video still emerging. If it comes out that his first shots were not in self defense then he's certainly fucked and the claim of him hunting people holds water. I haven't seen that yet. Do we know when he fired his first shot and who it was at?

Edited by Skidooski

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

miracle you posted something correct for once

Even if correct since when is "hoping" an illegal activity?   Care to show that law?