Check your account email address ×

Question about the flag...

ckf

Do Democrats fly the American flag?  I don't often see a yard around here with an American flag flying and a Democratic candidates sign in their yard. If there is a flag, and a political sign in a yard they tend to be endorsing a Republican.

Is it just around here?

I have flown a flag since I can remember. Back in 1966 I can remember helping my dad install a flagpole on the house.

No one should ever insinuate anyone is less of an American because of their political party affiliations.

No I do not allow political signs on my property and never have.

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Dems want to destroy Americas core values and can care less about the flag.  they will be out there burning it with those ANtifa asshats.  Thank god we have President Trump to keep America great.  

Your a horrible fisherman.

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
21 minutes ago, ckf said:

Do Democrats fly the American flag?  I don't often see a yard around here with an American flag flying and a Democratic candidates sign in their yard. If there is a flag, and a political sign in a yard they tend to be endorsing a Republican.

Is it just around here?

Definitely similar around here.   See many more x's the Trump signs than Biden.  

Blue collar dems use to fly the flag more often than anyone....now all they hear from the party how disgusting it is to do so. 

Edited by Highmark

14 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Your a horrible fisherman.

Biden and the squad want to do exactly that.   Which is why I will support the orange retard as much as I know he's a complete POS.   At least he pretends to care for America and those who also care about it.  

I fly 3 flags on my property, the other 6 houses on my street don't fly any. I don't know their political followings, I know we all have guns and all regularly shoot in are yards so I would guess they are Republican

Edited by Rigid1

38 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I have flown a flag since I can remember. Back in 1966 I can remember helping my dad install a flagpole on the house.

No one should ever insinuate anyone is less of an American because of their political party affiliations.

I'm not insinuating anything.  It's just an observation from northeastern VT and northern NH.

I don’t fly a flag but it’s not cause I hate America.  I’ve never really thought one way or another about it.  I’m not sure what the point is, to inform people driving by what country they’re in just in case they’re lost?  I’ve noticed more painted flag murals and one house I drive past has a giant home-made light brite type thing about 5 feet by 8 feet placed right up by the highway that blinds drivers at night so that is fun.

For some of these more recent bandwagon displays it just seems like virtue signaling to me.   

2 hours ago, Mainecat said:

:lol: Traitor, Russian blah blah

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

So am I to assume when I see a flag and not Trump sign a democrat lives there?

Jesus fuckin Christ this place is a fuckin hot mess.

That's nothing new....what's it been, 12 years now?  :lol:

I was just curious if it was specific to my region. Nothing to get worked up about :bc:

2 hours ago, ckf said:

That's nothing new....what's it been, 12 years now?  :lol:

I was just curious if it was specific to my region. Nothing to get worked up about :bc:

Now that you mentioned it I'll pay attention but frankly I don't see many Biden signs out at all. There's Trump shit everywhere

14 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Now that you mentioned it I'll pay attention but frankly I don't see many Biden signs out at all. There's Trump shit everywhere

I 1st noticed it about a week ago. I've been paying attention every since. Funny how our minds work, lol.

• Like 1

Saw tons of trump stuff with American flags in the north woods last week. A crazy amount of Trump signs in northern Wisconsin. They even have Trump stores up there. Saw a few and wasn’t looking for one. I always see a lot of flags by me. Always like that. Not to many political signs though,either side.

I went by Woodtick's house the other day and he was flying a Mexican flag in his front yard.

In fact, that's the only thing I could see.  He had a huge wall built around the whole perimeter....

da fuck he get the money for that?

:read:

• Haha 1