Check your account email address ×

Breaking Jacob Blake had a weapon in the car!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

You're a wanna be electrician. :lol:

All that matters is my paycheck and it has averaged significantly more than anyone working out of the hall!!

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Except elk hunting is legal....people hunting is not. Dumbfuck

He wasn't people hunting douche-bag.  

26 minutes ago, Highmark said:

He wasn't people hunting douche-bag.  

Of course he was, you idiot. Even the militia guys were distancing themselves from him. He showed up as a lone nut with an agenda. Now he’s become a right wing hero. :lol: 

21 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Of course he was, you idiot. Even the militia guys were distancing themselves from him. He showed up as a lone nut with an agenda. Now he’s become a right wing hero. :lol: 

He’s a Trumper.

23 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Those are your peeps he killed, he took some bad seeds out of the gene pool...........bravo!

• Gold Member
23 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shows up to a riot from another state carrying an AR? What was he doing there? 

Protecting those that couldn’t protect themself or weren’t allowed to be protected by law enforcement

Edited by BOHICA

3 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I don't condone what he did but at least he did society a favor and took out a couple of losers. 

It's called " VIGILANTISM ". 

When a governmental agency ( Police ) fails to protect its citizens, they take action to protect themselves.

If and when whites lose the fear of arrest/prosecution, I believe it will be nightmarish. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It's called " VIGILANTISM ". 

When a governmental agency ( Police ) fails to protect its citizens, they take action to protect themselves.

If and when whites lose the fear of arrest/prosecution, I believe it will be nightmarish. 

So when do you go shoot the bad guys? Keep us posted. 

1 minute ago, spin_dry said:

So when do you go shoot the bad guys? Keep us posted. 

I ain't goin' anywhere. I'll have all I can do holding down the chicken coop.  

24 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Protecting those that couldn’t protect themself or weren’t allowed to be protected by law enforcement

So he was a deputized officer? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, Anler said:

Shows up to a riot from another state carrying an AR? What was he doing there? 

Protecting property.

Listen if he shot someone other than in the video not in self defense then the charges are legitimate but just because you disagree with why he was there doesn't remove the fact that he was violently attacked before he shot people in the video. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Protecting property.

Listen if he shot someone other than in the video not in self defense then the charges are legitimate but just because you disagree with why he was there doesn't remove the fact that he was violently attacked before he shot people in the video. 

Well we shall see but they are going to make a case against that kid, with the climate now I think they are going to make an example out of him. 

He wasnt defending his property on that street. If he was defending himself on his property I dont think there is a case. 

1 hour ago, spin_dry said:

Pretty piss poor at it.  A group of people like that and he can only get 2 killed and 1 wounded.  Yeah, people hunting, good one.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is anybody doing there?

Really.

In Chicago the police used social media posts and city cameras to identify looters and trouble makers and then snatched them up. They are going to do the same with these people. Law enforcement is developing strategies to deal with this. These "protestors" are going to start getting snatched up and charged with serious crimes. Defend yourself and your property but know the laws and the rules of engagement ffs.  

• Like 1