Check your account email address ×

Breaking Jacob Blake had a weapon in the car!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
26 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

the guy he blew the arm off of i think he walks as it's self defense.  It's the other shots he was taken when the people were far away from what I can see that will be his big issue.  Had that arm guy been the only person shot not sure they would even have charged him immediately

Huh?   I didn't see that.    Dude the guy that got it in the chest and dropped (guessing he's the 2nd dead guy) just hit him with a skateboard in the head.   Then the guy comes in with the gun and gets capped in the arm.   Not sure where the guy got shot in the head but its not during this part of it.    I don't think he fires a shot after hitting the guy with the handgun in the arm. 

Edited by Highmark

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Huh?   I didn't see that.    Dude the guy that got it in the chest and dropped (guessing he's the 2nd dead guy) just hit him with a skateboard in the head.   Then the guy comes in with the gun and gets capped in the arm.   Not sure where the guy got shot in the head but its not during this part of it.    I don't think he fires a shot after hitting the guy with the handgun in the arm. 

after he gets up a  guy puts his hands up and backs away and the camera turns and there is at least 5 shots going down range and it certainly sounds like an AR.  

He (like george floyd and blake) put himself into a spot where bad things can and did happen.  If we are going to justify Floyd and Blakes killings because they were law breakers then the guy with the illegal gun killing peoples on the hook too

40 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

after he gets up a  guy puts his hands up and backs away and the camera turns and there is at least 5 shots going down range and it certainly sounds like an AR.  

He (like george floyd and blake) put himself into a spot where bad things can and did happen.  If we are going to justify Floyd and Blakes killings because they were law breakers then the guy with the illegal gun killing peoples on the hook too

There's  another angle and I don't believe it was him firing those shots.   Agree if the gun was illegal he should face weapons charges.

Edited by Highmark

11 minutes ago, Highmark said:

There's  another angle and I don't believe it was him firing those shots.   Agree if the gun was illegal he should face weapons charges.

Yup, 100%

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

if it's not him shooting anything more than the 3 rounds that hit then bravo to him for the skills even though being there was stupid.  Most of the wannabe warriors could not pull it off.