Check your account email address ×

Breaking Jacob Blake had a weapon in the car!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Didn't he have a warrant for his arrest?   They need to stop acting like there was no reason to be taking him into custody. 

52 minutes ago, racer254 said:

All the SJW's want to make sure you forget this little detail.

Ahhh...so bypass the course and judges and administer justice in the street...SMH.

49 minutes ago, f7ben said:

First it was “he was waving a knife around”

that was a lie

Then it was “he had a knife on him”

that was a lie

Now it’s “he had a knife in the car”

yah , no

Facts we know:

1.  Convicted felon with a felony warrant.  Cops knew this.

2.  Resisting arrest

3.  He was obviously running to get knife.

4.  He obviously wasn't very bright.

5.  Now he's done as a result of his poor decisions in life.

6.  No tears shed here.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Facts we know:

1.  Convicted felon with a felony warrant.  Cops knew this.

2.  Resisting arrest

3.  He was obviously running to get knife.

4.  He obviously wasn't very bright.

5.  Now he's done as a result of his poor decisions in life.

6.  No tears shed here.

Oh yes....obviously he was running to get knife :lol: 

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off...that isn’t the difference that mattered.

actually it is.  common thread of most killings of blacks that people get their panties in a bunch over is resisting.  It doesn't exonerate the police but it's something that people need to think about

48 minutes ago, bladefever said:

Black guy with a knife. Life threatening situation. Shot in back 7 times.

Kid with an AR assault rifle.  Take him into custody for questioning.

I see no differences in these two situations

Screenshot_2020-08-26-16-31-22-1.png

:lol:   The kid was attacked.   Unless he shot someone other than what the video show's it was completely self defense. 

And by the way he's been charged with murder. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Ahhh...so bypass the course and judges and administer justice in the street...SMH.

Right over your head.   I was responding to the idea that the cops had no right to engage him in the first place.   

33 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off...that isn’t the difference that mattered.

The white kid has be charged with murder.   What do you think would have happened had Blake simply complied with police?   I'm not fully justifying the shooting but if you don't want the police to fuck you up just do what you told.....especially if you have a violent record or are wanted for a violent crime.   Fuck man you have zero idea if this had anything to do with his race. You can't see into the minds of those cops. 

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

The white kid has be charged with murder.   What do you think would have happened had Blake simply complied with police?   I'm not fully justifying the shooting but if you don't want the police to fuck you up just do what you told.....especially if you have a violent record or are wanted for a violent crime.   Fuck man you have zero idea if this had anything to do with his race. You can't see into the minds of those cops. 

Yah....if you don’t want the cops to kill you for no reason just do what you’re told

fuck you

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah....if you don’t want the cops to kill you for no reason just do what you’re told

fuck you

Man enters your house.   You tell him to get on the floor the police have been called.....he lunges for drawers in your kitchen of which you are afraid he might reach a knife.   Do you shoot him?

Man enters your house.   You tell him to get on the floor the police have been called.   He complies....do you shoot him?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, f7ben said:

fuck you

I'd love to witness you (the cop hater) getting pulled over for a simple traffic violation, you'd turn into a puppy dog. "Yes officer, yes officer, ok officer, have a nice day officer".  :lmao:

Edited by snoughnut

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

:news: Blake was a man already convicted of multiple felonies and was wanted for rape.   I can see why he was trying to do anything possible to get away from police.   Dude might have been going away for life. 

Prosecutors in Kenosha County, Wisconsin charged Blake, 29, with third-degree sexual assault, trespassing and disorderly conduct in connection with domestic abuse last month, according to The Kenosha News. An arrest warrant for Blake was issued on July 6.

Third Degree Sexual Assault: A person can be imprisoned not more than five years or fined not more than $10,000 for committing third degree sexual assault. This includes:

• Sexual intercourse with a person without consent of that person, or
  • Sexual contact with intentional penile ejaculation with a person without consent of that person.

So like Trump.

1 hour ago, bladefever said:

Black guy with a knife. Life threatening situation. Shot in back 7 times.

Kid with an AR assault rifle.  Take him into custody for questioning.

I see no differences in these two situations

Screenshot_2020-08-26-16-31-22-1.png

721B5BB2-E97D-4DF2-9A0E-2AA6187F26C1.jpeg

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

721B5BB2-E97D-4DF2-9A0E-2AA6187F26C1.jpeg

And if I go to Wyoming to hunt elk and a Grizzly attacks me and I kill it its called self defense. 

Edited by Highmark

One thing to think of is Blake was at a property that he was court ordered not to be at, IE restraining order..Second, with that arrest record, a restraining order of protection there is absolutely no way he is allowed to see his kids with out child services supervising. IE supervised visitation. You get an every day old non-violent DWI and you have to have supervised visitation with your children let alone restraining order and a warrant for sexual assault charge.

I think we have all have seen plenty of nut cases with restraining orders violate them and kill the person who filled the restraining order and their own kids over the years. Infact there were 2 yesterday in the news..

I know one of the callers, a neighbor, called the Popo and said he was at the property in violation of said restraining order. My local news reported he took this kids and was not supposed to have them.So I'd like to know why he was there and his intentions as that is a lot more important to me than a knife in the car.

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

And if I go to Wyoming to hunt elk and a Grizzly attacks me and I kill it its called self defense. 

Except elk hunting is legal....people hunting is not. Dumbfuck