Check your account email address ×

Breaking Jacob Blake had a weapon in the car!!!

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well we shall see but they are going to make a case against that kid, with the climate now I think they are going to make an example out of him. 

He wasnt defending his property on that street. If he was defending himself on his property I dont think there is a case. 

Yeah it's  a shame it wasn't the guy wheeling the fire extinguisher the other day in that video.  That guy should have had an AR after the extinguisher didn't chase the people out and off of him.  Would have made a better impact and sent the proper message.

1 minute ago, snoughnut said:

Exactly, only stupid losers who believe they're far more badass than they really are.

agree, but we have to admit, that kid kept his composure and was pretty bad ass.  Cant wait to hear what he did to provoke them attacking him.

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You don’t need to be deputized to when you protect yourself in self defense

He has been charged with homicide, he will have to defend himself and that is going to require good lawyers and alot of $$$. Doesnt really matter what you, me or anybody else thinks, that is the situation now. 

6 minutes ago, Anler said:

He has been charged with homicide, he will have to defend himself and that is going to require good lawyers and alot of $$$. Doesnt really matter what you, me or anybody else thinks, that is the situation now. 

Again I'll ask.... why is this the first mention of the consequences of getting involved?

It has been fine and dandy all these white bread motherfuckers inciting riots and lighting building on fire.... not a peep other than 'let it burn'.

First time there is actual pushback...

Just now, Snake said:

Again I'll ask.... why is this the first mention of the consequences of getting involved?

It has been fine and dandy all these white bread motherfuckers inciting riots and lighting building on fire.... not a peep other than 'let it burn'.

First time there is actual pushback...

No I dont think it has been fine and dandy. I think you see some radical people who support it but most people dont support that stuff. All of these people involved in the violence and looting are going to be charged. And vigilantes who show up to participate are going to be charged also. 

Just now, Anler said:

No I dont think it has been fine and dandy. I think you see some radical people who support it but most people dont support that stuff. All of these people involved in the violence and looting are going to be charged. And vigilantes who show up to participate are going to be charged also. 

When I see attempted murder charges for trying to cement an entrance closed and trying to set the place on fire, you'll be correct.

• Gold Member
13 minutes ago, Anler said:

His go fund me will prolly cover that and then some

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

When I see attempted murder charges for trying to cement an entrance closed and trying to set the place on fire, you'll be correct.

Whoa, those are mostly peaceful protests.  

CNN says so.

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Have you checked? Or are you waiting or someone to show it to you? 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Anler said:

Well we shall see but they are going to make a case against that kid, with the climate now I think they are going to make an example out of him. 

He wasnt defending his property on that street. If he was defending himself on his property I dont think there is a case. 

I'll agree they are going to make an example out of him.....if his attorney's are worth a shit at picking jurors it will be tough to get a murder conviction from what is shown in the video.   It only take one to hang the verdict.   

I think he was foolish to be there but it wasn't illegal for him to do so.   Kind of like the George Zimmerman case.   

Honestly if I seen someone vandalizing another business in my town and tried to stop it and was being attacked in the manner he was I'm not sure how it would be illegal to defend yourself with deadly force.   Not being his property should not take away ones right to self defense.   One of the guys going after him while he was on the ground was holding a handgun.     

The charges might stem from the guy who got shot in the head.   Not any video I know of on it. 

download (3).jpg

download (2).jpg

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I'll agree they are going to make an example out of him.....if his attorney's are worth a shit at picking jurors it will be tough to get a murder conviction from what is shown in the video.   It only take one to hang the verdict.   

I think he was foolish to be there but it wasn't illegal for him to do so.   Kind of like the George Zimmerman case.   

Honestly if I seen someone vandalizing another business in my town and tried to stop it and was being attacked in the manner he was I'm not sure how it would be illegal to defend yourself with deadly force.   Not being his property should not take away ones right to self defense.   One of the guys going after him while he was on the ground was holding a handgun.     

download (3).jpg

download (2).jpg

Is that the same kid who shot this guy in the head?

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Don't know.   Maybe that is what the murder charge is for and not the two people shot in the video's?  :dunno:

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

And then this happened? 

Maybe so.   Only thing I'm speculating on is this video and whether or not he had the right to defend himself in the manner he was.  The guy in the orange was carrying a handgun.   You can clearly see it at the 7 second mark.

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

Don't know.   Maybe that is what the murder charge is for and not the two people shot in the video's?  :dunno:

It is. In other videos you can hear him on the phone as he is running by telling someone that he shot somebody. 

Just now, Highmark said:

Maybe so.   Only thing I'm speculating on is this video and whether or not he had the right to defend himself in the manner he was.  

What happened to jumping to conclusions before all of the facts are out? :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

What happened to jumping to conclusions before all of the facts are out? :lol: 

I've said I don't know if and how he was involved in with the guy shot in the head.   Only whats on the video and that's not murder.  Speculating was the wrong choice of words.   I should have said "commenting."

Only thing I'm speculating commenting on is this video and whether or not he had the right to defend himself in the manner he was.  The guy in the orange was carrying a handgun.   You can clearly see it at the 7 second mark.

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Highmark said:

I've said I don't know if and how he was involved in with the guy shot in the head.   Only whats on the video and that's not murder.  Speculating was the wrong choice of words.   I should have said "commenting."

Ironic "Mr Sarcasm" wants you so precise in your verbiage... :lol:

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yep, there's a narrated video in the how to fuck up your life thread by Christiaan Triebert and it shows him being shot at 1st

Edited by Tinker

38 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Maybe so.   Only thing I'm speculating on is this video and whether or not he had the right to defend himself in the manner he was.  The guy in the orange was carrying a handgun.   You can clearly see it at the 7 second mark.

the guy he blew the arm off of i think he walks as it's self defense.  It's the other shots he was taken when the people were far away from what I can see that will be his big issue.  Had that arm guy been the only person shot not sure they would even have charged him immediately