Check your account email address ×

Did Blake have a weapon or not?

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It’s pretty obvious he didn’t have a knife. No way the cops would have been that close to him or grabbing at his shirt if he was armed in any way.

Unless he was resisting from the get go, never got patted down, got tazed, got up, pulled knife out of pocket as he ran to other side of car?? 

Like I said the other day my local news a 1000 miles away was reporting something totally different than your local news was and your right there. Almost like your local media wanted to rile you guys up..Which is wacked..

Who knows what really went down, we get two totally different stories and that's fucked up

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Unless he was resisting from the get go, never got patted down, got tazed, got up, pulled knife out of pocket as he ran to other side of car?? 

Like I said the other day my local news a 1000 miles away was reporting something totally different than your local news was and your right there. Almost like your local media wanted to rile you guys up..Which is wacked..

Who knows what really went down, we get two totally different stories and that's fucked up

I just can’t see any way that dude is involved in a struggle , gets tazed and still has a blade tucked in a pair of basketball shorts. I’m guess it was keys or something in his pocket or in his hand and there never was a knife. Also the gun reports were not based on anything he said but what was being said by someone else in the 2nd vid. 

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Does ANY black boy have the same last fucking name as their mother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's on now with Don Lemon on CNN.

Julia Jackson is her name.

Fuck black America. 

There, I said it.   

how many blacks in your apartment complex? 

I thought witness' said he told them he was getting his gun.   IF that's the case no knife was needed for it to be justified.   If he had a knife then it was justified shooting.   

Watching the family press conference yesterday besides talking about filing a civil suit I did not hear them wanting much action against the police other than the firing of the officer(s) involved.   That tells me there is more to this story than meets the eye.

Edited by Highmark

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I just can’t see any way that dude is involved in a struggle , gets tazed and still has a blade tucked in a pair of basketball shorts. I’m guess it was keys or something in his pocket or in his hand and there never was a knife. Also the gun reports were not based on anything he said but what was being said by someone else in the 2nd vid. 

Man Bhen, I'll tell you this, fellows in the hood all have some sort of weapon on them no matter what they have on. My co-worker is a bouncer at a strip club Friday and Saturday nights, obviously no weapons allowed.. All males are patted down before entering, Everyone comes in with a knife, easy 10 hand guns a night, and this weekend was a first for him, a guy got his girl to sneak a sword in,..a straight up ninja sword..

All the bouncers have guns, and vests, two carry AR's in the club.. The hood is one crazy place man. No value for human life wether it's their own or someone else's..

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I thought witness' said he told them he was getting his gun.   IF that's the case no knife was needed for it to be justified.   If he had a knife then it was justified shooting.   

there were 3 cops there why did they all chase him like 5 year olds playing tag? :lol:  If he was going around the car for a gun you'd think one of the officers would have had enough common sense to go around to that side from the back and cut him off. 

So many bad decisions by the cops on this one. 

9 minutes ago, frenchy said:

there were 3 cops there why did they all chase him like 5 year olds playing tag? :lol:  If he was going around the car for a gun you'd think one of the officers would have had enough common sense to go around to that side from the back and cut him off. 

So many bad decisions by the cops on this one. 

Completely agree they handled it wrong but it did escalate quite quickly.   Hard for them to guess he was going to go for the car.

Its real easy for us to keyboard QB.  I'm guilty of it too.   I should not have posted what I did until all the facts come out. 

I guess I want to know what got the officers on to him instead of the 2 women who were supposedly the reason for the call in the first place.   Something happened that put their attention on him.   That we don't know. 

Edited by Highmark

8 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Man Bhen, I'll tell you this, fellows in the hood all have some sort of weapon on them no matter what they have on. My co-worker is a bouncer at a strip club Friday and Saturday nights, obviously no weapons allowed.. All males are patted down before entering, Everyone comes in with a knife, easy 10 hand guns a night, and this weekend was a first for him, a guy got his girl to sneak a sword in,..a straight up ninja sword..

All the bouncers have guns, and vests, two carry AR's in the club.. The hood is one crazy place man. No value for human life wether it's their own or someone else's..

I understand that and I’m not saying it isn’t possible

16 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Watching the family press conference yesterday besides talking about filing a civil suit I did not hear them wanting much action against the police other than the firing of the officer(s) involved.   That tells me there is more to this story than meets the eye.

His dad was pretty heated about not getting justice but for the most part they called for calm which I thought was good of them...they left the rhetoric for the lawyers.

2 minutes ago, Skidude600 said:

Seems to me if he had a knife and they knew he had a knife, he instantly becomes a threat. Why did they wait to shoot him when he got to the car?

Easier to shoot him in the back...don’t have to look at him as you fuck him up for life.

Just now, Jimmy Snacks said:

Easier to shoot him in the back...don’t have to look at him as you fuck him up for life.

"Johnny, let's look behind door number 1 and see what he's won."

"It's an all expense paid trip in a wheelchair!"

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I understand that and I’m not saying it isn’t possible

No, I got ya, was just talking with ya about it

11 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

His dad was pretty heated about not getting justice but for the most part they called for calm which I thought was good of them...they left the rhetoric for the lawyers.

I though it was a bit much all the civil justice (ie money) the lawyers were preaching so quickly but agree about calling for calm.  Lawyers come off as vultures preying on the family in my mind.  I did not hear for any calls of criminal justice for Blake but I may have missed it.   I could only watch the lawyers for so long before becoming sick of them.   Especially the white dude. 

Edited by Highmark

Did someone miss this:

Police were called because Jacob Blake was waving a knife around and in conjunction with a domestic situation (not because he was roaming the countryside as a non-violent friendly fellow). While en route, dispatch informed police that Blake had an outstanding warrant in regard to his recent sexual assault and domestic abuse charges.

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Did someone miss this:

Police were called because Jacob Blake was waving a knife around and in conjunction with a domestic situation (not because he was roaming the countryside as a non-violent friendly fellow). While en route, dispatch informed police that Blake had an outstanding warrant in regard to his recent sexual assault and domestic abuse charges.

Yah.....cops never lie about a situation like this. We can totally take “Mike the Cop’s” twitter post as fact

Edited by f7ben

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yah.....cops never lie about a situation like this. We can totally take “Mike the Cop’s” twitter post as fact

I guess radio traffic transcripts will prove one way or another.

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The only other thing you have is watching the video, but it seems many here that support defund the police and support the riots and looters would rather just speculate that he was some innocent man out to break up 2 women fighting.   Sorry, but innocent men don't usually have warrants out for them.  And when you look up his record, you start to see the issue, but why bother doing any research when you can get out the deceptive narrative that the cops just shot him in cold blood.   Bunch of no mind fucks.

Edited by racer254