Check your account email address ×

Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Negros, in our faces 24/7.  Wasting our resources, making us pay. 

The taxpayer will get stuck for a massive hospital; bill for this bastard defying the POLICE. 

I hope Mr Blake lives....he will ha e wealth that would make your measles inheritance look like pocket change

• Advertising Member
4 minutes ago, Tinker said:

What was he going for in the car ?

Probably to tell his THREE kids in the car that he was going to jail for some bullshit charge......

No reason for these cops to keep killing people (most importantly black people).  I said it.

Edited by Seatofmypants
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Benny must like him some black dick. No one in their right fukkin mind would defend what black America is doing. 

Says the guys giving mouth hugs behind sandys :lol:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Says the guys giving mouth hugs behind sandys :lol:

Just now, spin_dry said:

Your 12” dildo. 

Both you guys can come to Manchester, NH. I'll take a polygraph, if I flunk, you'll each be handed a bank check for $10,000.00.

If I pass, you'll get two hits to your face/head with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.

When can I expect you to land at Manchester??? 

51 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

Pretty simple concept.

Police

Need

To

Stop

Killing

People

if they are so afraid for heir life that the first reaction is to shoot someone they need to resign today. Constant posts from the cops and their families about how they always are thinking that they may get killed is crazy.  I know more cops injured from drunken stupidity than in the line of duty.  I also know a cop who was killed and it's sad but it happens once every 10-15 years around here.   there are hundreds of thousands of interactions between deaths so dying should not be their first concern. 

In 2020 there has been 41 cops killed by gunfire/struck by vehicles.  There has been almost that many bad shootings on the news this year and that 41 is .005% of cops.  More delivery drivers killed at work than cops by 1000x

• Like 1

• Advertising Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

if they are so afraid for heir life that the first reaction is to shoot someone they need to resign today. Constant posts from the cops and their families about how they always are thinking that they may get killed is crazy.  I know more cops injured from drunken stupidity than in the line of duty.  I also know a cop who was killed and it's sad but it happens once every 10-15 years around here.   there are hundreds of thousands of interactions between deaths so dying should not be their first concern. 

In 2020 there has been 41 cops killed by gunfire/struck by vehicles.  There has been almost that many bad shootings on the news this year and that 41 is .005% of cops.  More delivery drivers killed at work than cops by 1000x

I agree completely.  In my opinion there are about three problems all happening at once.  We have a police problem, a law (amount of laws) problem, and a race problem.  About time we start checking off boxes.  Should have happened when Freddie Grey got his rough ride but that wasn't on camera..........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Seatofmypants said:

I agree completely.  In my opinion there are about three problems all happening at once.  We have a police problem, a law (amount of laws) problem, and a race problem.  About time we start checking off boxes.  Should have happened when Freddie Grey got his rough ride but that wasn't on camera..........

Time to break the police union and make the cops responsible for their actions.  If they choose to leave the departments because of this good 

Time for blacks to stop holding up criminals as angels because that loses any legitimacy with the white population so they ignore the rest of the bad behavior and keep cops on a pedestal they don't deserve

Time to decriminalize a lot of petty offenses.   not worth killing someone over a minor drug charge or selling loosies on the streetcorner

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rigid1 said:

Do you know why the Popo interacted with him?

It’s reported that there were two females involved in an altercation Mr Blake had stopped randomly and was trying to break up the fight 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope

bullshit.  I just watched the video.  If he had complied he wouldn’t have gotten shot.  Officer points a gun at you you fucking comply end of story.  As soon as he reached inside that car, he presented a potential lethal threat to the cops.  Let the judge and jury decide this one.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope

bullshit.  I just watched the video.  If he had complied he wouldn’t have gotten shot.  Officer points a gun at you you fucking comply end of story.  As soon as he reached inside that car, he presented a potential lethal threat to the cops.  Let the judge and jury decide this one.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Nope