Check your account email address ×

Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

When do we get to bring up black criminality?

If that’s your first thought after having just watched that video then you are trash. Plain and simple 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

If that’s your first thought after having just watched that video then you are trash. Plain and simple 

I didn’t watch the video, don’t need or want to.  Sounds disturbing I get it.  I already said the cops are fucked from the sounds of it.  The hard reality that trash like you can’t admit is that black criminality was a contributing factor iN Floyd’s death and guys like you want to pretend it doesn’t exist.  I didn’t see you wringing your hands over that retired cop that was shot during the riots.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I didn’t watch the video, don’t need or want to.  Sounds disturbing I get it.  I already said the cops are fucked from the sounds of it.  The hard reality that trash like you can’t admit is that black criminality was a contributing factor iN Floyd’s death and guys like you want to pretend it doesn’t exist.  I didn’t see you wringing your hands over that retired cop that was shot during the riots.

The reason people are rioting is because for decades these cops killing innocents have walked free. No more....fire will remedy systemic injustice 

2 hours ago, spin_dry said:

The “assailant” was black. 

YaYaYa I get that.

so same situation white guy gets a pat on the back?

Just asking for clarification.  Automatically racist? just because it's the po lice?

not giving the cop a pass as that was a pussy ass reaction to the situation at hand.

Edited by Roosting

Just now, Roosting said:

YaYaYa I get that.

so same situation white guy gets a pat on the back?

Just asking for clarification.  Automatically racist? just because it's the po lice?

The cops probably don’t walk up and instantly taze a white guy

• Advertising Member
Just now, f7ben said:

The reason people are rioting is because for decades these cops killing innocents have walked free. No more....fire will remedy systemic injustice 

To play on that.....everything is video taped now, I can't believe that is lost on them.  Crazy to think that the invention of a simple camera phone will be responsible for systematic reform in policing.

2 minutes ago, Roosting said:

So they just pulled up and singled out the darkest guy there and harrassed him into getting ventilated?

Are cops more likely to use lethal force on a black guy in these circumstances? Yes. 

5 minutes ago, Seatofmypants said:

To play on that.....everything is video taped now, I can't believe that is lost on them.  Crazy to think that the invention of a simple camera phone will be responsible for systematic reform in policing.

Cell phones were the worst thing that ever happened to cops. 10 years ago they would have tossed a dirty gun in that guys car and claimed he was reaching for it. They all would have got medals and promotions 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, old indy said:

the total disregard for authority and laws puts this type of person at risk.   this is a terrible shooting. that cops going to jail for murder  no question. 

I dont beleive the dude is dead , yet.

Just now, old indy said:

the total disregard for authority and laws puts this type of person at risk.   this is a terrible shooting. that cops going to jail for murder  no question. 

Those cops are no authority....they are filth and nobody should respect anything they say or any commands they give 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, old indy said:

Wait...who are you blaming here...I know you said the cop is going away for murder but why the qualifier? 

Negros, in our faces 24/7.  Wasting our resources, making us pay. 

The taxpayer will get stuck for a massive hospital; bill for this bastard defying the POLICE. 

1 minute ago, Polaris 550 said:

Does it look like he might have been reaching for something in the car? 

it does in the vidio clip  :dunno:   it would be nice to see the entire scene and not just the last few moments of the situation.