Check your account email address ×

Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

bullshit.  I just watched the video.  If he had complied he wouldn’t have gotten shot.  Officer points a gun at you you fucking comply end of story.  As soon as he reached inside that car, he presented a potential lethal threat to the cops.  Let the judge and jury decide this one.

Like I said before...you have zero problem with unarmed black dudes being shot in the back by cops. Rationalize it anyway you want but you’re a real piece of fuck. PM your Venmo info and I’ll pay you right now regardless of the election...even if Biden wins I don’t want your money. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

4 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said before...you have zero problem with unarmed black dudes being shot in the back by cops. Rationalize it anyway you want but you’re a real piece of fuck. PM your Venmo info and I’ll pay you right now regardless of the election...even if Biden wins I don’t want your money. 

Nailed it

25 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It’s reported that there were two females involved in an altercation Mr Blake had stopped randomly and was trying to break up the fight 

Thanks, that's what I wanted to know.:thumbsup:

A smart persons is going to comply when a guns being pointed at them but when they don't does not mean that you just kill them.   Had he been tazed I would have no real issue with the situation.  it would be good if the PD released the body cams but since they have not have to assume it's not in their favor

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Take that with a grain of salt....just what I read 

I was, I'll wait to hear what the news has to say..thanks though buddy

4 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

A smart persons is going to comply when a guns being pointed at them but when they don't does not mean that you just kill them.   Had he been tazed I would have no real issue with the situation.  it would be good if the PD released the body cams but since they have not have to assume it's not in their favor

If it would have been in their favor they would have released it within minutes 

If the man was a threat they should have never LET him get the car door open.   Yes he should have obeyed their commands but not doing so does not justify this.   Honestly the only way this is reasonable is if there was a gun laying on the floor on on the seat in plain sight of the officer.

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If the man was a threat they should have never LET him get the car door open.   Yes he should have obeyed their commands but not doing so does not justify this.   Honestly the only way this is reasonable is if there was a gun laying on the floor on on the seat in plain sight of the officer.

If you don’t comply you deserve to have a service weapon unloaded into your back in front of your children. Read it here

Just now, f7ben said:

If you don’t comply you deserve to have a service weapon unloaded into your back in front of your children. Read it here

Not by me. 

43 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Oh fuck off.  That’s a lie.  I have a problem with criminality and people not obeying lawful orders, deal with it.  If a cop fucks up, let the judge decide his fate.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck off.  That’s a lie.  I have a problem with criminality and people not obeying lawful orders, deal with it.  If a cop fucks up, let the judge decide his fate.  

Eat a dick you piece of fuck

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Oh cry queef cry

Pretty clear who’s lost their shit between all your threats and Jim following me around and lying about me.  :lol:  north of 27% ytd Mr Short.  🖕

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Pretty clear who’s lost their shit between all your threats and Jim following me around and lying about me.  :lol:  north of 27% ytd Mr Short.  🖕

I haven’t made a single threat....what fucking planet are you on

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Both you guys can come to Manchester, NH. I'll take a polygraph, if I flunk, you'll each be handed a bank check for $10,000.00.

If I pass, you'll get two hits to your face/head with a 5-D-Cell Maglite.

When can I expect you to land at Manchester??? 

Like you would pay welcher !!!

46 minutes ago, Highmark said:

i was thinking the same and watched it 3-4 times to figure out why the cop did not put his body in a position to keep the door from being opened.  

• Like 1