Check your account email address ×

Worse than the George Floyd arrest.

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Like I said before...you have zero problem with unarmed black dudes being shot in the back by cops. Rationalize it anyway you want but you’re a real piece of fuck. PM your Venmo info and I’ll pay you right now regardless of the election...even if Biden wins I don’t want your money. 

How are they to know he's unarmed?

Wait till he shoots at them?

Smfh

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I haven’t made a single threat....what fucking planet are you on

You've made several over the past month or two, including one to Moe just this morning.  

Someone cue up the picture of Ben on all 4s after he just sunk Dons wifes sled.  :lol:  It helps remind me who I"m talking to....

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You've made several over the past month or two, including one to Moe just this morning.  

Someone cue up the picture of Ben on all 4s after he just sunk Dons wifes sled.  :lol:  It helps remind me who I"m talking to....

I made no threats

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

ask and thou shall receive............:lol:

1659062292_PhantasticPhazerPilot.jpeg.049f2cd3a926ddeba54894d3b6f27034.jpeg

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s reported that there were two females involved in an altercation Mr Blake had stopped randomly and was trying to break up the fight 

Just heard he was involved in a domestic dispute with baby Mama and a knife was involved..That's what my local NY news just reported..Take that with a grain of salt also..

I'm gonna hold off on making an opinion until I get a little more info rather than look like a fucking idiot...........

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

He has said it more than once but it won’t stop him from whining about people assigning him positions.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh fuck off.  That’s a lie.  I have a problem with criminality and people not obeying lawful orders, deal with it.  If a cop fucks up, let the judge decide his fate.  

Bullshit.  Fucking liar.

Pretty clear who’s lost their shit between all your threats and Jim following me around and lying about me.  :lol:  north of 27% ytd Mr Short.  🖕

For such a self proclaimed critical thinker and whatever else you claim to be you sure are a pussy when it comes to owning your words.

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

Just heard he was involved in a domestic dispute with baby Mama and a knife was involved..That's what my local NY news just reported..Take that with a grain of salt also..

I'm gonna hold off on making an opinion until I get a little more info rather than look like a fucking idiot...........

No, everyone gets to riot.  No need for a proper documented investigation.  Some of these guys have made their judgement.  I've never defended a bad cop, all I expect is a proper investigation and the truth.

57 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

For such a self proclaimed critical thinker and whatever else you claim to be you sure are a pussy when it comes to owning your words.

Was that supposed to be your proof, you fucking dingleberry?  I'd never defend a dirty cop, but I also don't think I'm entitled to convict one of murder from a random cell phone pic either.  Christ you're all over the place, maybe put the phone down and take a couple breaths.....  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Like 1

A black guy at the scene said on the local news that shot dude and 2 male couple were fighting before video. One had shot dude in headlock, other was punching ribs. 3rd cop female tased shot dude. Shot dude got free and went to car. Said cops said 2 times to drop knife. 

Just what was on Fox 6 news interview with black dude at scene. 

Edited by Legend

Look who decided to chime in hours after the shooting...fucking chip off the old shitbag block....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jr-jacob-blake-wisconsin-shooting-black-lives-matter-protests-a9686191.html

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Look who decided to chime in hours after the shooting...fucking chip off the old shitbag block....

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/donald-trump-jr-jacob-blake-wisconsin-shooting-black-lives-matter-protests-a9686191.html

Andy has been spot on.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Andy has been spot on.

Why is The Presidents dumbfuck kid interjecting  and trying to justify this? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Does it matter if he's correct?

What's the point correct or not? Why is he inserting himself into this issue? 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Why did Biden.

Nobody is allowed to comment unless they have the same opinion as me Damn it!! 

• Haha 1

No, everyone gets to riot.  No need for a proper documented investigation.  Some of these guys have made their judgement.  I've never defended a bad cop, all I expect is a proper investigation and the truth.

Was that supposed to be your proof, you fucking dingleberry?  I'd never defend a dirty cop, but I also don't think I'm entitled to convict one of murder from a random cell phone pic either.  Christ you're all over the place, maybe put the phone down and take a couple breaths.....  :lol: 

Are you kidding, that would be like him trying to avoid the buffet, it ain't happening. :lol:

18 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Why is The Presidents dumbfuck kid interjecting  and trying to justify this? 

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What's the point correct or not? Why is he inserting himself into this issue? 

Why in the fuck do you even care, christ go do something else for a change, your life is passing you by. :lol:

29 minutes ago, Anler said:

My local NY news station said the same thing in the evening news tonight..Crazy we get the real story 1000mi away and you guys get fed BS, live right there, and have to deal with the back lash and violence..