Check your account email address ×

The Coronavirus Infected Hundreds at a Georgia Summer Camp

3 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Yeah let’s send the kids back to school.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/31/health/coronavirus-children-camp.html

Move along rain cloud.  Not your problem.  The kids need to go back to school, use safe protocols and that is a fact.  No relevant statistical analysis has come forward that should have an impact on the need for kids to get their educations.

• Platinum Contributing Member

So kids don't give it to adults and there is no asymptomatic transmission according to the doctors here...that means every case is adults transmitting it while symptomatic...sure.

40 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

So kids don't give it to adults and there is no asymptomatic transmission according to the doctors here...that means every case is adults transmitting it while symptomatic...sure.

These guys are a serious fucking threat to the survival of the species. I hope none of their genes survive this pandemic. We need to seriously reduce the amount of dangerous dumbfucks on the planet.

Send my kids to school? Fuck you. 

Kids aren't getting/spreading/dying from it in large numbers because they've been out of school since March, you fucking dipshits. 

We have now moved to the next phase of the death cult of capitalism - child sacrifice. Unfuckingbelievable...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Good ....one step closer to  herd immunity.

Sending kids back to school is a must... it's not going to kill them

Kill yourself and your children.

9 hours ago, jtssrx said:

Kids don’t die from covid and there isn’t one documented case of a child Transmitting covid to an adult

Kill yourself and your children. 

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

These guys are a serious fucking threat to the survival of the species. I hope none of their genes survive this pandemic. We need to seriously reduce the amount of dangerous dumbfucks on the planet.

Send my kids to school? Fuck you. 

Kids aren't getting/spreading/dying from it in large numbers because they've been out of school since March, you fucking dipshits. 

We have now moved to the next phase of the death cult of capitalism - child sacrifice. Unfuckingbelievable...

From what I hear a lot of k-12 schools are giving parents the choice to stay home and remote learning.  You should do this if you’re scared or not comfortable with it.

Mine are both going off to college in a few weeks. Mix of remote and in person instruction. Wearing masks and distancing. I’m good with that. 

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

From what I hear a lot of k-12 schools are giving parents the choice to stay home and remote learning.  You should do this if you’re scared or not comfortable with it.

Mine are both going off to college in a few weeks. Mix of remote and in person instruction. Wearing masks and distancing. I’m good with that. 

We are doing 100% online schooling.

It's almost like people conveniently forget how when school starts, kids bring shit home for weeks or months that makes everyone in the house sick. 

Corona will be no different.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, Edmo said:

NMU is doing the same thing and my daughter lives off campus..not sure what they have planned for the residence halls. 

48 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

We are doing 100% online schooling.

It's almost like people conveniently forget how when school starts, kids bring shit home for weeks or months that makes everyone in the house sick. 

Corona will be no different.

Yes like we and our kids did and somehow we survived.  Measles,  chickenpox,  flu, strep,  mono, colds, etc.  I don't think we had to wear a mask and social distance...  :bc:

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

:lol: @.  Some of these tarts “educating” their kids.  

Now, here’s a good meme.  
ooh,  this meme is sooooi good!!!!

My wife is a teacher and said this isn’t going to end well.😂

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Move along rain cloud.  Not your problem.  The kids need to go back to school, use safe protocols and that is a fact.  No relevant statistical analysis has come forward that should have an impact on the need for kids to get their educations.

It’s everyones problem you moron.

3 minutes ago, Doorider said:

14 of us adults all got covid on the 4th, we have about 18 kids between us, not a single one got it.  Didn't miss one adult, missed every one of our kids.  Send them to school

So just the teachers will get it.

That makes sense...

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Some people cannot see the big picture.

The remote learning sucks and the kids don’t like it. I’ve heard this from my kids and many others. This is the big picture my friend.

5 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

So just the teachers will get it.

That makes sense...

Why isn’t the cashiers at Walmart getting it. What about the flight attendants?  The cleaning workers in commercial buildings should all be dead any day now. Millions of workers have been going to work everyday through this and it’s unsafe for a teacher?  

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

My wife is a teacher and said this isn’t going to end well.😂

Hell no.  Some of these kids only hope is to interact with normal people and realize their parents are nut  jobs.  😂

• Haha 2

If you're a teach with a compromised immune system or respiratory issue, you stay home.  If your a health person, do your job.  My wife works in the hospital, she doesn't cry about being scared and not go to work....

• Thanks 1