Check your account email address ×

The Coronavirus Infected Hundreds at a Georgia Summer Camp

2 hours ago, Doorider said:

That's not true. I was retested and still positive 2 weeks after I was over any symptoms.   These tests can't tell the difference between an alive and dead virus. 

Dr. Dooski knows best.

2 hours ago, Stephen Hawking said:

And yet now the lincoln project is your go to place for truth. 

Ponderous 

They just show videos of actual things trump says and does. Pick one and fact check it.

1 hour ago, snoughnut said:

Really? That stupid fucking vid that Vince posted, the first thing they say in there “worst economy in US history” which is a massive lie. The Lincoln Project is nothing but a bunch of swamp monsters who are feeling the heat.............Trump 2020 !!! 

It is.

1 quarter doesn’t equal an entire economy, there were way worse quarters under Obama. Trying to blame a president for economic failure caused by a pandemic is bush league. I suppose you can’t expect anything less from scumbag Democrats. NPR? The article states “3 months of hell” ........ christ, not even close. :lmao:

I suppose if we didn’t track the GDP it wouldn’t be bad.....right?

• Platinum Contributing Member

If a president takes credit than he gets the blame and yes the economy is that bad but you guys won’t see it or admit it because...well...Trump. 
Lincoln Project didn’t lie which was the original point.

37 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

If a president takes credit than he gets the blame and yes the economy is that bad but you guys won’t see it or admit it because...well...Trump. 
Lincoln Project didn’t lie which was the original point.

During a pandemic? I don't think so and the economy is not that bad, the Obama years were way worse. Yes, The Lincoln Project lied, it is not the worst economy ever, like they stated, not even close. I seem to remember you saying you were busy with the painting, were you lying? 

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Truth hurts.

But he’s picking a black lady for VP. She’s going to fix all that!!!!!!!1

During a pandemic? I don't think so and the economy is not that bad, the Obama years were way worse. Yes, The Lincoln Project lied, it is not the worst economy ever, like they stated, not even close. I seem to remember you saying you were busy with the painting, were you lying? 

A full 1/3 loss of GDP is pretty bad.

Worst in 70 some years.

6 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you said that precautions are being taken in such a matter of fact way I figured you were in the loop or on some task force! 😂

And still no condemnations of all the death wishes from Moto.  You're so intellectually woke.

4 hours ago, snoughnut said:

Really? That stupid fucking vid that Vince posted, the first thing they say in there “worst economy in US history” which is a massive lie. The Lincoln Project is nothing but a bunch of swamp monsters who are feeling the heat.............Trump 2020 !!! 

it absolutely is, these guys crack me up with their bullshit.

36 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

A full 1/3 loss of GDP is pretty bad.

Worst in 70 some years.

How does that stack up to past pandemics and economies being shut down almost cold?  Fail.  and the 1/3 number was based on an annualized rate, i never hear any of you economists stating that.  Our economy is also in recovery mode right now, something that won't be quanitified until end of 3rd and 4th quarters, so some time in October and January.   So lets see how 2020 ends up overall before you throw the baby out with the bath water, and blame Trump for a pandemic.  From the same guy who wants to keep everything shut down..  Weak.

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

How does that stack up to past pandemics and economies being shut down almost cold?  Fail.  and the 1/3 number was annualized, i never hear any of you economists stating that.  Our economy is also in recovery mode right now, something that won't be quanitified until end of 3rd and 4th quarters, so some time in October and January.  Weak.

that's because that's always how it is reported.