Check your account email address ×

The Coronavirus Infected Hundreds at a Georgia Summer Camp

31 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

Why isn’t the cashiers at Walmart getting it. What about the flight attendants?  The cleaning workers in commercial buildings should all be dead any day now. Millions of workers have been going to work everyday through this and it’s unsafe for a teacher?  

Presumably because the building isn't full of nose pickers and booger eaters who don't wash their hands. 

Children are germ factories and super spreaders. 

But you're all like "some kids and teachers will die, but that's ok as long as I can still go to olive garden..."

38 minutes ago, Edmo said:

The remote learning sucks and the kids don’t like it. I’ve heard this from my kids and many others. This is the big picture my friend.

It does suck, but the alternative is to risk people's lives and continuation of this pandemic. 

Can't educate your kid if they or their teacher is dead. 

Edited by motonoggin

4 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Presumably because the building isn't full of nose pickers and booger eaters who don't wash their hands. 

Children are germ factories and super spreaders. 

But you're all like "some kids and teachers will die, but that's ok as long as I can still go to olive garden..."

What’s Olive Garden?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motonoggin said:

These guys are a serious fucking threat to the survival of the species. I hope none of their genes survive this pandemic. We need to seriously reduce the amount of dangerous dumbfucks on the planet.

Send my kids to school? Fuck you. 

Kids aren't getting/spreading/dying from it in large numbers because they've been out of school since March, you fucking dipshits. 

We have now moved to the next phase of the death cult of capitalism - child sacrifice. Unfuckingbelievable...

Wow look who's all triggered and hiding under his bed, once again, casting judgement and pointing fingers.  I hope you and your kids die too.  :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Some people cannot see the big picture.

Oh I see the big picture alright.  You don't.  Fuck you probably haven't left your house since February.  Stay in.  The rest of us don't care.

57 minutes ago, Doorider said:

If you're a teach with a compromised immune system or respiratory issue, you stay home.  If your a health person, do your job.  My wife works in the hospital, she doesn't cry about being scared and not go to work....

This.  

23 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

What’s Olive Garden?

Its where the proletariat dines when the central authority issues them a few extra sheckles.  

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wow look who's all triggered and hiding under his bed, once again, casting judgement and pointing fingers.  I hope you and your kids die too.  :lol: 

Oh I see the big picture alright.  You don't.  Fuck you probably haven't left your house since February.  Stay in.  The rest of us don't care.

This.  

Its where the proletariat dines when the central authority issues them a few extra sheckles.  

Yes, when you say the economy is more important than the lives of children and teachers, I'm gonna judge the fucking shit out of you. 

18 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

116709549_10158395868987170_6749519562546634819_n.jpg

you honestly believe that?

kids need to be back in school. Far more long term negative side effects of being locked up at home. Up here parents have the option of opting out and doing home online learning if they have high risk family members that could be put at greater risk by kids going to school. At some point we need to put the onus on individual families to manage their households as opposed to trying to bubble wrap everyone, that just won't work. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Not sure what the answer is but comparing nurses and doctors to teachers is a bit ridiculous IMO. I have all the respect in the world for healthcare professionals but they sign up for this and deal with contagions everyday in settings designed for it...teachers not so much. Schools can be opened but there needs to be precautions taken....what those are...who knows.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

you honestly believe that?

kids need to be back in school. Far more long term negative side effects of being locked up at home. Up here parents have the option of opting out and doing home online learning if they have high risk family members that could be put at greater risk by kids going to school. At some point we need to put the onus on individual families to manage their households as opposed to trying to bubble wrap everyone, that just won't work. 

No longer term effect than death...

Just now, motonoggin said:

No longer term effect than death...

you're being dramatic. If you are healthy and young there is literally next to no chance of death, statistically. If you have conditions that put you at higher risk, opt out. Personal responsibility needs to be a large part of the recovery plan. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

you're being dramatic. If you are healthy and young there is literally next to no chance of death, statistically. If you have conditions that put you at higher risk, opt out. Personal responsibility needs to be a large part of the recovery plan. 

No, I'm being cautious and realistic. 

It amazes me how many people are willing to risk the life and health of their own children just because they're fucking tired of having to be parents. 

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

It amazes me how many people are willing to risk the life and health of their own children just because they're fucking tired of having to be parents. 

the stats overwhelming show your caution and realism are unfounded.

you act as though parents are deciding to send them to child labour camps. :lol: 

Medical professionals in this country unanimously agree that kids should be returning to class. 

11 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

Yes, when you say the economy is more important than the lives of children and teachers, I'm gonna judge the fucking shit out of you. 

You go right ahead.  Fuck man, its all you do is judge people.  Its your biggest character flaw.  Row your own boat and mind your own house.  Stay the fuck away from me and mine.  And I mean that figuratively with all your antifa brothers in arms as well.  Shutting down the worlds economy, causing a complete set of secondary problems, from suicides, bankruptcies,  kids not getting an education, depression, etc., for a .0004% fatality rate?   You think millions and millions of parents can all afford to stay home and home school their kids?  You think mass home schooling is a solution?  Its not.  Take precautions, practice your social distancing, and lets move on.  6 fucking months of this sham and that raspy voiced carnival barker Fauci, along with that asshole running the WHO, along with all their inconsistent and opposing statements.....I'm done with the fear mongering.  And you're wishing people and their kids to die.  Classy.  And so you.

7 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Not sure what the answer is but comparing nurses and doctors to teachers is a bit ridiculous IMO. I have all the respect in the world for healthcare professionals but they sign up for this and deal with contagions everyday in settings designed for it...teachers not so much. Schools can be opened but there needs to be precautions taken....what those are...who knows.

The precautions are being taken.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, motonoggin said:

You’re being a delusional , hysterical , alarmist Twat. Quit trying to make this something it isn’t. Kids need to go back to school. We aren’t dealing with some deadly plague here. The majority of people that contract it never even know they had it. 

If you’re an at risk individual then take as many precautions as you can. The rest of us which is the vast majority have lives to fucking live.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You’re being a delusional , hysterical , alarmist Twat. Quit trying to make this something it isn’t. Kids need to go back to school. We aren’t dealing with some deadly plague here. The majority of people that contract it never even know they had it. 

If you’re an at risk individual then take as many precautions as you can. The rest of us which is the vast majority have lives to fucking live.

It's not my fault parents can't stand being around their children and are demanding their free daycare reopen. 

7 minutes ago, frenchy said:

the stats overwhelming show your caution and realism are unfounded.

you act as though parents are deciding to send them to child labour camps. :lol: 

Medical professionals in this country unanimously agree that kids should be returning to class. 

Teacher's unions faught against mandatory online learning for students last year.  Now they look like entitled selfish snowflakes.  Karma is a bitch.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

yep. I'm of the mindset society needs to provide support for those who are vulnerable and at risk, but ultimately the onus has to be on those individuals to protect themselves. We can't let this literally destroy peoples lives 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Teacher's unions faught against mandatory online learning for students last year.  Now they look like entitled selfish snowflakes.  Karma is a bitch.

they will skate on this like they always do.