Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

On 8/27/2020 at 10:08 AM, f7ben said:

In Wisconsin the slow lane is for 10 under and the fast lane is 3 under

Liar and cunt....

42 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

What is the cannonball record for transporting a boat from Jersey to whatever mid west hell hole Ben is from now?

I'm not sure he will be pulling a boat the entire way.   You ever see his hitch set up? 

1 hour ago, Carlos Danger said:

What is the cannonball record for transporting a boat from Jersey to whatever mid west hell hole Ben is from now?

We had trouble....waiting to be carried away by flash flood while the hero’s clear these downed trees in front of us

44 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Flash floods just means you get to test out the boat on the way home.

My dad said the same thing lolz. We’re in Maryland....i picked up a massive load of 3.0 looper parts from a dude who used to race. The pallet was over 1000lbs haha

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

Of course the parts were heavy they are OMC parts.

The dude up the road from the boat bought both promax motors so I didn’t have to haul them. It worked out best for me

• Like 2

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Damn.....uncle znutty pretty quiet after getting savagely owned

Ok, you're doing good so far, but you ain't got those MONTYS trimmed-out at a buck ten on Vermillion...................yet.   :pc:

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Ok, you're doing good so far, but you ain't got those MONTYS trimmed-out at a buck ten on Vermillion...................yet.   :pc:

I’m gonna mount the steering back on the Bridgeports and take it out next weekend. Then it won’t see water again until next year. It’s gonna take a couple months to get the powerheads back

Hey znutty , you would have enjoyed it last night at about 8pm when we were going through Baltimore and the trailer tongue shit the bed. We had to get off the freeway and we were right in the ghetto with some bad looking dudes all around us while we robbed a few bolts and patched it back together lol. My dad had his .40 loaded and laying on the seat 

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m gonna mount the steering back on the Bridgeports and take it out next weekend. Then it won’t see water again until next year. It’s gonna take a couple months to get the powerheads back

Hey znutty , you would have enjoyed it last night at about 8pm when we were going through Baltimore and the trailer tongue shit the bed. We had to get off the freeway and we were right in the ghetto with some bad looking dudes all around us while we robbed a few bolts and patched it back together lol. My dad had his .40 loaded and laying on the seat 

Good place to break down.............fuck.

3 minutes ago, s pump said:

Good place to break down.............fuck.

It was a complete shit show last night. Epic storms , fixing trailer in the rain in the ghetto , trees down all over and flash flood warnings. We were pretty stressed by the time we got to the Holiday Inn

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I was expecting the Poconos to get ya', not the nigs. Holy shit!!! 

" BENNY'S BIG ADVENTURE "   

Stay tuned!!!!!  

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

It was a complete shit show last night. Epic storms , fixing trailer in the rain in the ghetto , trees down all over and flash flood warnings. We were pretty stressed by the time we got to the Holiday Inn

Lucky it was raining, keeps the streets quiet.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Haha, it's a hoot in the hood!! A guy sicked his dog on a nother guy this morning at work,..I hear, "oh yeah mother fucker", we ran outside,..fucking hood rat running for his life trying to pull his pants up,..ended up on the roof of a car,..and a whole lot of yelling took place..was funny as fuck