Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

29 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Do you have twins on the cougar?

I don't have a cougar. I had a 88 charger DL with a 150 Merc.  Would do about 65 mph.  I put hydraulic steering in rebuilt the floor.   Was in great shape.  

58 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

I don't have a cougar. I had a 88 charger DL with a 150 Merc.  Would do about 65 mph.  I put hydraulic steering in rebuilt the floor.   Was in great shape.  

Wtf....I thought you had an MTR.....someone here did. 

2 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Not I sir. 

14E555F4-B293-4113-8220-C51DF35D900B.thumb.jpeg.fda1a782f7f8ba02028b658e6deacb20.jpeg

Yup, it's Kev 144....................neat boats, good sleds, cool wave-runners, a nice wife. Yeah, he's a cool bastid!!!   :bc:

5 minutes ago, irv said:

My buddies boat saw just under 110 mph (gps) two weekends ago. He has close to 7G's invested in props. 

pete 5.JPG

pete 3.JPG

Pete 1.JPG

WP_20150729_19_43_26_Pro.jpg

WP_20150729_19_26_01_Pro (2).jpg

I wonder if he has a Gener-link!!!  

47 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Bought some steel and had my buddy weld me up a 3 motor stand. I’d have no problem bolting 1500 lbs to this. 2x3x3/16 steel. Gotta bolt the casters to it still

2CE3386B-6BE0-45FB-A474-705445CF1BF1.jpeg

Nice setup.  Snotty just doesn't get how easy it can be of you invest a bit 

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

Bought some steel and had my buddy weld me up a 3 motor stand. I’d have no problem bolting 1500 lbs to this. 2x3x3/16 steel. Gotta bolt the casters to it still

2CE3386B-6BE0-45FB-A474-705445CF1BF1.jpeg

Yea but there is no angle on the POS. Sucks pulling power heads when you can't get the flywheel level to the ground.

7 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yea but there is no angle on the POS. Sucks pulling power heads when you can't get the flywheel level to the ground.

I haven’t had much of a problem yet but I guess I can see what you’re saying

14 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I haven’t had much of a problem yet but I guess I can see what you’re saying

12 degrees works great. When they are straight it sucks to get them on and off the stand. The truth is for what you are doing you could just make buck boards. Some plywood and a couple of 2x4 and you en up with two legs and the skeg to stand on. Takes up less space.

30 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

12 degrees works great. When they are straight it sucks to get them on and off the stand. The truth is for what you are doing you could just make buck boards. Some plywood and a couple of 2x4 and you en up with two legs and the skeg to stand on. Takes up less space.

Yah....that was a mistake on my part. I might have him cut those welds and angle it as you suggested 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yah....that was a mistake on my part. I might have him cut those welds and angle it as you suggested 

I suggest you kill 'yerself. How about that.  

9 hours ago, Kev144 said:

Yeah but @Polaris 550 has the coin to pay someone to do it!!

9 hours ago, f7ben said:

I certainly do not.....gotta do it myself

LMAO!!! Do you boyz have ANY IDEA in this world how abnormally " CHEAP " I am!!!!!  :lol::lol:

5 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!!! Do you boyz have ANY IDEA in this world how abnormally " CHEAP " I am!!!!!  :lol::lol:

Ur not cheap !! U just dont have the money for the fun !

13 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Be careful Ben, my buddies boat ejected him a week ago. He survived the wreck, the boat did not. Still unsure what caused it to flip. :bc: 

27094C1A-EF00-421D-A184-DCF2B73F02E1.thumb.jpeg.4a614d2d9818ca7e4c000adf699a49ae.jpeg

Hadda' been doin' 80-100?????   Holy shit!!!!

What kind of boat?????

High speeds, and I consider anything over 60 mph high speed, and hitting one wave the wrong way, can send you  and your passengers flying, and possibly, dead.  The problem is, you aren,t just going in one direction. You have the side to side roll you have to contend with, as well as constantly changing wave action. Not a great combo for someone who thinks they are invincible, and messed up with any kind of impairment, as little as it might seem at the time. Lots of utube videos showing how fast shit happens, and the carnage that quickly follows. 

10 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

High speeds, and I consider anything over 60 mph high speed, and hitting one wave the wrong way, can send you  and your passengers flying, and possibly, dead.  The problem is, you aren,t just going in one direction. You have the side to side roll you have to contend with, as well as constantly changing wave action. Not a great combo for someone who thinks they are invincible, and messed up with any kind of impairment, as little as it might seem at the time. Lots of utube videos showing how fast shit happens, and the carnage that quickly follows. 

I saw god in my buddies jet boat, which still brings back memories. I saw the wave from another boat but he didn't. Needless to say I haven't been in his new one all that much, especially after hearing the previous owner flipped it. 

Jet%20boat%20@%20Trailer%20Sept%202%202012%20023.jpg

33 minutes ago, irv said:

I saw god in my buddies jet boat, which still brings back memories. I saw the wave from another boat but he didn't. Needless to say I haven't been in his new one all that much, especially after hearing the previous owner flipped it. 

Jet%20boat%20@%20Trailer%20Sept%202%202012%20023.jpg

You need to have a talk with your buddy about eye protection, he's a bumble bee away from losing an eye at those speeds. :lol:

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Hadda' been doin' 80-100?????   Holy shit!!!!

What kind of boat?????

Sunsation. Was going 50 or so, just starting to wind it up. They don’t know what happened. Said it was leaning some when getting on plane. Also had erratic readings from his trim tabs earlier in the day. Also found a hole in the hull after the wreck, which you wouldn’t think would happen from a roll.  Initially I heard somebody cut him off and he had to react, but apparently that was some bullshit hearsay.  

He just got it running good too, was having issues with the plug wires. We went 110 in a couple weekends previously with the bad wires. There was a test run of it on American Custom Marine’s fb page of it going 119mph.

Just glad nobody got seriously hurt. 

E898CCCF-D2F6-4532-B417-D4DA3AE01DFB.thumb.jpeg.d66b838353b731452be263a1480b2731.jpeg

582CB521-DD25-4239-A865-D84F59F074D2.thumb.jpeg.0e3d3898cdc50e7c7beda4ae1a3695f9.jpeg

• Like 1