Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

25 minutes ago, jammin said:

It becomes a disease.   He'll soon be onto sled flips and have a yard full of boats until April / May when he can get prime numbers. 

I bought a 14x32 shelterlogic garage thing. No boats will be outside 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, f7ben said:

Just bought an absolutely pristine 1995 hydrostream voyager xt.....I’m in love

gonna rig one of the Bridgeports on it

What,s wrong with the engine on it now ? Looks to be in great shape. What is the top speed of that one ?

Edited by Frostynuts

3 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

What,s wrong with the engine on it now ? Looks to be in great shape. What is the top speed of that one ?

The original owner and his brother kept the motor as they had rebuilt it themselves and had some sentimental attachment to it. It should run low 80s with 250hp

• Like 1

5 hours ago, f7ben said:

The original owner and his brother kept the motor as they had rebuilt it themselves and had some sentimental attachment to it. It should run low 80s with 250hp

Where's the ELIMINATOR, you fukkin bastard??????????????????

6 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Where's the ELIMINATOR, you fukkin bastard??????????????????

You probably lost 50x what I have into the eliminator and the stream today alone. Just wait until the market actually crashes

5 minutes ago, Kev144 said:

With a left shoe and Z's 5k!!!!

:lol2::lol2::lol2:   LMAO!!! What a bitch he is, huh Kev??  Sometimes i think the kid is OK, and I wanna' give him a break, and say

he's ok. Then he goes back to his bullshit stuff, and I wanna choke that bastid out in the Minneapolis parking lot of the SEVEN 11!!

No really, he's a lying, trolling bastid, and I wish somebody would choke his fukkin lights out and videotape it for us. 

I don't mean ta' kill him or nothin', but really choke him the fuck out, til' he turns blue, and shuts that fukkin mouth of his. 

4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

:lol2::lol2::lol2:   LMAO!!! What a bitch he is, huh Kev??  Sometimes i think the kid is OK, and I wanna' give him a break, and say

he's ok. Then he goes back to his bullshit stuff, and I wanna choke that bastid out in the Minneapolis parking lot of the SEVEN 11!!

No really, he's a lying, trolling bastid, and I wish somebody would choke his fukkin lights out and videotape it for us. 

I don't mean ta' kill him or nothin', but really choke him the fuck out, til' he turns blue, and shuts that fukkin mouth of his. 

There is a 23 daytona and a 20 stream at my house. I do what I say , you cry about things you’ll never do because you’re a bitch ass pussy

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

There is a 23 daytona and a 20 stream at my house. I do what I say , you cry about things you’ll never do because you’re a bitch ass pussy

OK, then why haven't you posted the pic yet?

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You probably lost 50x what I have into the eliminator and the stream today alone. Just wait until the market actually crashes

OMG!!!!!  :mc::mc::mc:

What's happening to the market today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 minute ago, awful knawful said:

I hope you hurt, break a hip and lose big today.👍

I do hurt, I am losing big in the market today. Hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, faggot!!!!

3 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I do hurt, I am losing big in the market today. Hey, 2 out of 3 ain't bad, faggot!!!!

You should have liquidated yesterday, its never going to be that high again. There is still time today, its still vvery high. 

• Gold Member
9 minutes ago, Anler said:

You should have liquidated yesterday, its never going to be that high again. There is still time today, its still vvery high. 

If Biden wins the election he is going to lose at least half if not more if he doesn’t liquidate now.

25 minutes ago, Anler said:

tremendously high.  I am putting stop limits at 10% down in place on my portfolio leading up to the election.  If Biden wins  I'd rather lose a few hundred grand than 7 figures 

I'd suggest snotty does the ame and save himself the $25 a 50% drop in his TNW would cost

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

U have nothing to lose !!! ALL LIES !!!

Edited by The One

13 hours ago, jammin said:

It becomes a disease.   He'll soon be onto sled flips and have a yard full of boats until April / May when he can get prime numbers. 

Better stock up on blue tarps. Lol 11% off at menards right now.