Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

6 minutes ago, Frostynuts said:

Hopefully for bennys sake, the boat he,s picking up to-day isn,t rotten, and in need of a full resto, before hanging the monster engines on the transom, to try and cruise at 100 mph.

cruise at 100 on the river SMH.   i can see it ending up 50 feet in the woods.  

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Kev144 said:

With a left shoe, newspaper from 1975 and a note that says "I owe Uncle Z 5k"!!!!!!111.  #JusticeForZ

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! That is some funny shit there KEV!!!   

If that scrawny bastid ever pays his bet, we'll use that money for Lobsters, steaks and booze!!!  :bc::bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 hours ago, f7ben said:

Yup, just me and the old man this trip. It’s gonna be a great time 

Fuck dude....I’ve driven that stretch over 50 times in the last 5 years and it pales in comparison to faggot ass Wisconsin drivers

If you roll through Central NY/Syracuse on you way to Jersey holler at me dick head

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

If you roll through Central NY/Syracuse on you way to Jersey holler at me dick head

have they gotten rid of the expansion joints that used to make the thruway miserable?  it's +- 15 miles to go NY or PA when i take the daughter for school but i avoid the NY way since last time i was out there they were terrible.  

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

If that scrawny bastid ever pays his bet, we'll use that money for Lobsters, steaks and booze!!!  :bc::bc:

Ahhh looky beavis and butthead in love , never going to happen and you lost the bet !!! 

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

have they gotten rid of the expansion joints that used to make the thruway miserable?  it's +- 15 miles to go NY or PA when i take the daughter for school but i avoid the NY way since last time i was out there they were terrible.  

:lol:,..the section from exit 39 to 41 was sooooooo fucking bad,..you would want to puke when you got on it...that's to funny..the west bound lanes are done..east bound I think will be done before winter, looked they were close to finishing it up Tuesday

1 hour ago, Rigid1 said:

:lol:,..the section from exit 39 to 41 was sooooooo fucking bad,..you would want to puke when you got on it...that's to funny..the west bound lanes are done..east bound I think will be done before winter, looked they were close to finishing it up Tuesday

i took my newly pregnant wife to tonawanda to pick up her blazer at the engine plant and then we went to Niagara falls,  she was miserable the whole way home.  I did that ride a few times sine for work but it's been years.   

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

No, YOU'RE GAY!! THE " GAY " ONE " !!! LMAO!!!!     :owned:    TO THE MAX!!!!!

CUM SALMON!! Owned !!! Lmao !! Fuck ur gay !!! 

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

And you can go to town, get two blowjobs, then come back and give your bud kev144 one!

3 hours ago, The One said:

CUM SALMON!! Owned !!! Lmao !! Fuck ur gay !!! 

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

And you can go to town, get two blowjobs, then come back and give your bud kev144 one!

Are you two queers in the same room, stroking each other's salami?   

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Are you two queers in the same room, stroking each other's salami?   

Again that is ur gig HOMO 

7 hours ago, The One said:

Again that is ur gig HOMO 

You two never post your broads!!! LMAO!!!!  I posted my broads, post yours!!! NO? Yeah, you're gay!!!   :owned:

19 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

I think we are gonna miss you....we took the turnpike the way here and we’ll be heading that way back too since we have to run down to Maryland. Next time homey

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Southern New York and New Jersey are damn nice parts of the country

You should see Northern NY and the Adirondacks

IMG_20181003_125500948_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181003_122124679_HDR-EFFECTS.jpg

Edited by Rigid1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think we are gonna miss you....we took the turnpike the way here and we’ll be heading that way back too since we have to run down to Maryland. Next time homey

No problem, enjoy the rest of the trip and safe travels

2 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

You two never post your broads!!! LMAO!!!!  I posted my broads, post yours!!! NO? Yeah, you're gay!!!   :owned:

But I have dumb dumb !!!