Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Why would he worry about plates.  NH VT me and QC never cared when I ran no plates on any of my trailers. 

I think our current trailer is the first one registered ever. Been running trailer since 90s without.

35 minutes ago, s pump said:

I think our current trailer is the first one registered ever. Been running trailer since 90s without.

I have a home built registration and just use those plates on all my trailers. never had an issue.

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

None and nobody cares 

Ring: Pennsylvania State Police

Znotty: Yeah there's a guy hauling a 23 Eliminator on an UNREGISTERED TRAILER. He's driving a Dodge Ram truck. 

Penn. State Police: OK, we'll notify the troopers to be on the lookout.

Znotty: OK, thanks, and if you catch him, tell him he owes Znotty five Gs. 

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Why would he worry about plates.  NH VT me and QC never cared when I ran no plates on any of my trailers. 

They cared CARROT-TOP, they just didn't see ya'. 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

They cared CARROT-TOP, they just didn't see ya'. 

sold a sled trailer to a state trooper.  Met him 40 miles from my house tossed him a bill of sale and 3 year old reg and no plates and he could care less.  Passed through many border crossings including jackman,  beecher falls and derby and no issue.  

2 hours ago, s pump said:

i usually do it once to get a title if applicable and then don't worry about it.  Everytime i mount a plate i have managed to knock the plate off.   I think my utility trailer right now might actually be registered now that i have gone to online registration but i have no idea where the plate is to put the sticker on.   

• Platinum Contributing Member

Jeez here it's like $26 for my sled trailer and $32 for my landscape trailer..ticket is $275..Not worthh it, takes 5min to do online..easy peasy, nice and legal, no reason to get pulled over means ROAD SODAS on the way back from the Tug Hill!!!:burp:

Haha

Edited by Rigid1
Fucking auto correct!!!

6 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Jeez here it's like $26 for my sled trailer and $32 for my landscape trailer..ticket is $275..Not worthh it, takes 5min to do online..easy peasy, nice and legal, no reason to get pulled over means ROAD SODAS on the way back from the Tug Hill!!!:burp:

Haha

They never check any trailers here ever. We have lifetime license and trailers so cops never even look for a sticker. Commercial is a different story.

Either way a trailer plate is a non consideration and only a faggot would even think about it 

• Platinum Contributing Member
8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

They never check any trailers here ever. We have lifetime license and trailers so cops never even look for a sticker. Commercial is a different story.

Either way a trailer plate is a non consideration and only a faggot would even think about it 

They check us all the time, fire extinguisher, straps, cones, lights, reg, and insurance..I don't even give them a chance to pull me over. I learned my lesson when my mower caught on fire on a property a few years back due to a cashed out pulley bearing and dry grass build up, it was a long run back to the truck to grab bottles of water.. Was a shit show..Extinguisher is strapped right to the trimmer rack now.. haha..they can see I'm legal at a quick glance..Plus I love me a road soda for the ride home!!! Gulp gulp..

Where is that faggot Benny The Jew?

Is he home yet with that load of shit?

25 year old boat!!!! LMAO!!! The interior must be like dog-shit.

How are the stringers? 

How is the gel-coat? 

Is the transom weak? 

Is there a HOOK in the rear hull?

Are there any STRESS CRACKS? 

3 hours ago, f7ben said:

You got owned bad you gay old fucking queen. You’re a pussy ass little crying bitch and you owe me 25gs

He doesn't have 25g's the home takes his SS check,  he's only got what he makes for giving blowies in the laundry room for spending cash.  

• Like 1