Check your account email address ×

FSCE BOAT THREAD!!!

19 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

tremendously high.  I am putting stop limits at 10% down in place on my portfolio leading up to the election.  If Biden wins  I'd rather lose a few hundred grand than 7 figures 

I'd suggest snotty does the ame and save himself the $25 a 50% drop in his TNW would cost

You happy now, Chester??? 

Hey, I see ya' got a new BFF, Awful. Is he gonna come down and ride around with you in your Stang Convert? Oh, that won't be gay!!!!!!! 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

You happy now, Chester??? 

Hey, I see ya' got a new BFF, Awful. Is he gonna come down and ride around with you in your Stang Convert? Oh, that won't be gay!!!!!!! 

i have no BFF's.  I am a fence rider who will give props to whomever makes a good point regardless of the side they are on.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

i have no BFF's.  I am a fence rider who will give props to whomever makes a good point regardless of the side they are on.  

Well, it sure seems like AWFFY is hangin' with ya'. 

Watch out, next he'll be askin' ta' come down and hang with ya'.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I think AWffy is on your " side ".  :gfight:

3 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Does it run?

Yes fires and idles great ....stumbles and misses under load and only revs 2500 rpm. I’m reading high speed portion of stator can shit the bed and cause this. I’ve checked all the basics

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes fires and idles great ....stumbles and misses under load and only revs 2500 rpm. I’m reading high speed portion of stator can shit the bed and cause this. I’ve checked all the basics

I had something similar though it would stall under load.  Ran fine on the hose.  Was the stator. 

6 hours ago, f7ben said:

My son just replace the stator in his 100hp Mariner for this very reason. Idled great and up to about 2000 rpm it was fine then it started missing with very little power.

5 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

My son just replace the stator in his 100hp Mariner for this very reason. Idled great and up to about 2000 rpm it was fine then it started missing with very little power.

I’m almost sure this is the issue....sounds like a fucking dirt bike just about to come in the pipe and then instantly changes exhaust note and bogs right at about the same rpm....tach gets wonky too when it big which leads me to electrical. 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’m almost sure this is the issue....sounds like a fucking dirt bike just about to come in the pipe and then instantly changes exhaust note and bogs right at about the same rpm....tach gets wonky too when it big which leads me to electrical. 

Thats exactly what Randy said happened to his.

He ohmed out the coils and one was open.

2 minutes ago, Big Crappie said:

Thats exactly what Randy said happened to his.

He ohmed out the coils and one was open.

I’ll bet it’s an aftermarket stator , looks clean and newish but is probably junk

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I’ll bet it’s an aftermarket stator , looks clean and newish but is probably junk

So Reggie, when can I expect to see a pic of you piloting that Eliminator across Vermillion at a buck one five, with those TWIN MONTYS wailing  like demonic beasts????

56 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The tach runs off of the charging system when it gets wonky you should look at the rectifier or the stator.  Efi or carb?