Check your account email address ×

Vermont Now Has Mask Order

28 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's common sense gentlemen, while a mask is not 100% effective and even if it only lowers the transmission rate by any percentage it's win for the health and economy of the country.

Dr. Jen Ashton, Surgeon, Chief Medical Correspondent ABC News: masks can actually cause more harm than good, they are for sick people to protect the healthy people around them, they serve as emotional or psychological protection for people, but in reality is they don’t really provide us with protection, not capable of blocking coronaviruses or influenza, they can go right through

Ohio State Senator Nino Vitale proves wearing masks causes available oxygen drops to levels below what OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration) has declared to be safe

Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine Rashid A Buttar, FAAPM, FACAM, FAAIM: No benefit from wearing mask, Pores to big to filter viruses. Masks actually hurt you. If you wear a face mask, you are restricting your oxygen andincreasing the amount of carbon dioxide you’re breathing in, and studies have shown actually increasing the amount of bacteria you’re breathing, including the poly-propylene components of the face mask which gradual degrade, causing histotoxic-hypoxia injury, increased cortisol stimulating fight or flight response, which suppresses immune system.

1 hour ago, J. Jackson said:

I come in contact with 40-50 people a day, some with and most without mask. I know NO ONE who has contracted the virus. Why is that? Luck?

yes

i know 1 who died,  1 who almost died and 1 who got it was somewhat sick but not too bad.   

6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yes

i know 1 who died,  1 who almost died and 1 who got it was somewhat sick but not too bad.   

I speak to people around the U.S. and Ca. every work day. Large metropolitan areas. One man from NYC said he had lost 8 friend and family members. 7 were elderly in "death homes" and 1 who was medically challenged to begin with. The others really didn't have any direct connection with anyone that had it. Most wore masks only if it was "required". 

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Tinker said:

All the commercial hand sani we distribute to employees is made from 70% methanol. 

No you shouldn't rub pure methanol on your hands which is why I've stated Isopropyl spray. 

Well get ready for a recall....methanol in any concentration does not belong in hand sanitizers......

Im loving it, the prevention all you sheep are following is gonna end up being worse than the virus itself.....methanol poisoning and bacteria from filthy petri dish masks you're wearing.:lmao:

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

11 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well get ready for a recall....methanol in any concentration does not belong in hand sanitizers......

Im loving it, the prevention all you sheep are following is gonna end up being worse than the virus itself.....methanol poisoning and bacteria from filthy petri dish masks you're wearing.:lmao:

Wishing illness on others to try to prove a point. That's class right there. SMH

No wonder the US is going down the shitter.

7 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Sheep LoL

Livin and workin like healthy respectable humans for 4 months now. How Y'all doin down there ? LoL

Living my life as normal.....except extra busy at work....so much so with no end in sight, that I have decided to retire within the next few months instead of waiting another couple of years. Just way too many hours now that it has become unenjoyable.

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Wishing illness on others to try to prove a point. That's class right there. SMH

Not wishing it.....just find the irony somewhat pleasurable.

5 minutes ago, ckf said:

Find pleasure in others illness isn't much better. WTF

I find pleasure in the media driven bullshit that you sheep follow turns out in many cases to be ill advised......that's all.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, ckf said:

10 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Not wishing it.....just find the irony somewhat pleasurable.

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Find pleasure in others illness isn't much better. WTF

Yep....people  like this viper guy are Exhibit A as to why this country is leading the way in a category you don't want to be leading in. 

2 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

It's common sense gentlemen, while a mask is not 100% effective and even if it only lowers the transmission rate by any percentage it's win for the health and economy of the country.

Bingo,it’s the only way to keep things open and keep going in the right direction. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

i do that a fair amount.  bought my grill and a new battery powered hedge trimmer that way.   Need a lawnmower blade now so going to ride over there.  

Glad you mentioned that...What model trimmer did you buy? I've been checking those out. 

29 minutes ago, Tinker said:

Sheep LoL

Livin and workin like healthy respectable humans for 4 months now. How Y'all doin down there ? LoL

We are doing fine, follow death rates not positive cases. You are the idiot using a known product that is toxic. It’s as bad as trump saying to drink bleach. You swallowed your foot on that admission. Shows how little you know about the subject.

19 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I find pleasure in the media driven bullshit that you sheep follow turns out in many cases to be ill advised......that's all.

LOL, now you are labeling me based solely on my position regarding masks. Which by the way has been proven to be effective in stopping the transmission of the virus by many well respected hospitals and universities through out the world . You guys can keep digging around on Twitter for your experts. :lol:

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Woodtick said:

We are doing fine, follow death rates not positive cases. You are the idiot using a known product that is toxic. It’s as bad as trump saying to drink bleach. You swallowed your foot on that admission. Shows how little you know about the subject.

You're not fine and I'm far from an idiot. Enjoy being caged in your violent ignorant infected sess pool. 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Yep....people  like this viper guy are Exhibit A as to why this country is leading the way in a category you don't want to be leading in. 

Stifle it......go back to your lovers quarrel with Bhen over masks....I was finding that kinda cute.:barney:

1 hour ago, ckf said:

LOL, now you are labeling me based solely on my position regarding masks. Which by the way has been proven to be effective in stopping the transmission of the virus by many well respected hospitals and universities through out the world . You guys can keep digging around on Twitter for your experts. :lol:

Sorry but your cloth masks are totally useless, other than looks.....Im sure a well respected hospital or university will concur

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Stifle it......go back to your lovers quarrel with Bhen over masks....I was finding that kinda cute.:barney:

Sorry but your cloth masks are totally useless, other than looks.....Im sure a well respected hospital or university will concur

Show me one well respected hospital that says cloth masks don't help keep the wearer from spreading the virus.

1 hour ago, Tinker said:

You're not fine and I'm far from an idiot. Enjoy being caged in your violent ignorant infected sess pool. 

Been in 8 states in the last 4 months. My family is making the best of it and not hiding under our beds. Why don’t you clean your hands with some brake clean you retard. There is a difference between taking some precautions and hiding in your basement judging what others do in another country. Get a life fucktard. 

71F41D8D-259C-4188-8E9C-8BEDDF219276.png

Edited by Woodtick

30 minutes ago, ckf said:

Show me one well respected hospital that says cloth masks don't help keep the wearer from spreading the virus.

It’s these paper ones that are hitting the market now. Holy fuck are they useless. I have a few cloth masks that are Tripple layer that work ok. If it’s a single layer thin cloth,they don’t do much.  I’ve done work in two hospitals in the last month. They require a certified mask,not anything home made. Back to what Jammean said and bhen chimed in on. Hand sanitizer and washing hands is more effective for the general public. These home made masks that people don’t even wear properly are not really that effective. This meme sums it up perfectly.

1C78695F-3CB5-4B72-A7B2-3DD871E9EA01.png

16 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

It’s these paper ones that are hitting the market now. Holy fuck are they useless. I have a few cloth masks that are Tripple layer that work ok. If it’s a single layer thin cloth,they don’t do much.  I’ve done work in two hospitals in the last month. They require a certified mask,not anything home made. Back to what Jammean said and bhen chimed in on. Hand sanitizer and washing hands is more effective for the general public. These home made masks that people don’t even wear properly are not really that effective. This meme sums it up perfectly.

1C78695F-3CB5-4B72-A7B2-3DD871E9EA01.png

I have a triple layer cloth mask that fits me well. I'm just trying to do my part to getting life, and the economy back as soon as possible. Obviously it is not going to go away on its own. Why not do EVERYTHING we can to get rid of it? Even if the a mask only works 10% of the time, it still helps.

I've been in 2 hospitals since the outbreak. Both required me to wear a cloth mask. One of the 2 is a very well respected teaching hospital here in New England. They required me to wear the mask to help prevent the spread of the virus. Some of you guys should get on the horn and let them know how foolish they are. :lol: 

4 hours ago, ckf said:

While I agree with your statement, it is simply living up to the standard the left have given us.

Wanna call me a bunch of shit, I may start acting like a bunch of shit.

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Living my life as normal.....except extra busy at work....so much so with no end in sight, that I have decided to retire within the next few months instead of waiting another couple of years. Just way too many hours now that it has become unenjoyable.

Would literally give my nut for 19 more months.

3 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

The ready to retire without the aid of the taxpayer being necessary category?

But yeah, go ahead and pigeon hole the fuck out of him. You guys are all about dividing people in categories.

4 hours ago, Woodtick said:

death rates seem to ebb and flow and also seem to follow the pattern of other airborne viruses from what we can see, meaning the chances of it's strength increasing as people begin to spend more time indoors as winter weather hits are very likely. Given your infection rate is pretty much out of control currently that's not a good starting point. 

53 minutes ago, Snake said:

While I agree with your statement, it is simply living up to the standard the left have given us.

Wanna call me a bunch of shit, I may start acting like a bunch of shit.

Would literally give my nut for 19 more months.

The ready to retire without the aid of the taxpayer being necessary category?

But yeah, go ahead and pigeon hole the fuck out of him. You guys are all about dividing people in categories.

GFY Moe...your phony tuff guy schtick is worn the fuck out and I’m not dividing or pigeon holing anybody which is actually priceless coming from your partisan hack mouth because all you do is divide people into categories. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1