Check your account email address ×

Where’s that next $1200?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they need to get on this.  I need as much stimulus this year as I can as next year i certainly won't get anything.  Going to see if they will lay my son and daughter off in a few weeks if they extend the $600 as well.   Why actually put in the hours if you can get a free lunch.  

7 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

My kid has been getting 2k a month since April.

Trump needs to step it up.

both mine instead of going back to work should have claimed (they were ineligible for NH UE so they didn't) and they would have been getting 600 week through this week in fed aid.  which was 50% more than he is making and triple what shes making since her work only opened 3 days instead of 6 this summer.  I actually told them to look into it but neither got off their ass and did it.  I don't give them spending money so i guess i don't care all that much.   

2 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Trump himself wants it. Your man, dude. 

You bet, he wants a payroll tax cut.

If Republicans include a payroll tax cut in their package, it would be a major shift for GOP lawmakers who have until now resisted Trump's push for such a reduction. Trump argues it would help boost economic growth.

"I think it’s an incentive for companies to hire their workers back and to keep their workers," the president told reporters Monday. 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

The Trumpers have their hands out.

I got 600 between me and my wife whoopty fucking doo . I used it to pay 1/2 of that month's  oboma care affordable  health insurace bill.  really helped out a lot.  lol 

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, racer254 said:

If Republicans include a payroll tax cut in their package, it would be a major shift for GOP lawmakers who have until now resisted Trump's push for such a reduction. Trump argues it would help boost economic growth.

"I think it’s an incentive for companies to hire their workers back and to keep their workers," the president told reporters Monday. 

He won’t land the retiree vote with a payroll cut.

3 hours ago, racer254 said:

Trump will never pass up a chance to ring up the deficit. 

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

The Trumpers have their hands out.

I never got the $1200. I'm sure you did and happily spent it.  Or did you write a check and send it back to the IRS?

If they are doin a stimulus I would do the payroll tax reduction.  Need to promote hiring and sending people back to work.  Can incemtivize staying on unemployment.  I have seen lots of hiring the last month.

2 hours ago, racinfarmer said:

Hoping we get some this time so I can get me some new C&A's!

My bud sold a ton of ATV/UTV tires when the first checks came in. They cleaned him out. A years worth of business in six weeks. :lol: :lmao: 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I pay several times what you make in taxes so go fuck yourself 

Does your shoulder ever get sore from patting yourself on the back?