Check your account email address ×

Sanctuary cities

Snake

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Again...like every big city.  Wealth disparity is huge.  The larger the population of a city....the bigger the "pyramid" of wealth can get.

So now you are an urban expert?

Just now, Ez ryder said:

remind us of the number murders in your blissful city this yr . your city is a shit hole with pockets of bright spots

The key is to stay out of the murder areas. Pretty simple really. 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

except the public transportation is decent out of those areas and the native tend to get restless from time to time

Yeah, there is danger potential. Yet 100's of thousands use the public transportation everyday. There was 5,000,000 men, women and children in the city for the cubs celebration. There is only approx 9 million in the entire metro area. So thats how many women and children that are more bad ass than the pussies on this site? :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yeah, there is danger potential. Yet 100's of thousands use the public transportation everyday. There was 5,000,000 men, women and children in the city for the cubs celebration. There is only approx 9 million in the entire metro area. So thats how many women and children that are more bad ass than the pussies on this site? :lol:

You're drunk.  Sleep it off.

56 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

So true yet so very funny at the same time. Stay where the white folk at or...:t5:

This is not unique to Chicago. A lot of big cities have good and bad parts.

• Platinum Contributing Member
31 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep I've lived about a half hour outside of Detroit most my life :bc:

I was born in Grosse Pointe Farms but moved north as a kid...moved back for a couple years in 91 and worked on Zug Island. Had to drive through some sketchy places getting there everyday plus I had to run all over the city picking shit up...definitely good and bad.

10 hours ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Chump change when you send billions and only get back .45 cents on the dollar.

Not really, the public sector construction industry has been pretty dead for the last four years in Chicago.

I'm thinking we will see the federal government really spend some money with Trump as president, Trump has some serious investments in Chicago, along with investments with Chicago based companies such as Boeing, Caterpillar, Kraft, etc 

I hope so.