Check your account email address ×

Sanctuary cities

Snake

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

Calling Chicago a paradise boggles mine.  I could not stand living in Toronto and its at least ten times the city Chi is.

:lol: Not even close. And i have been to Toronto numerous times. :lol:

3 minutes ago, bussman said:

Well I work here and it takes me 1/2 the year to "visit" that many times so you must really like it a lot. :bc: 

Over 25 years all over, spend a few Christmas at the Old Wrigley plant.

Mostly work related, some tradeshows at McCormick and Rosemount.

Edited by ArcticCrusher

1 minute ago, Dave said:

You ve been to Toronto?

Yes, we have been to Toronto, Dave. I have been there for work and personal. Probably had more fun with the work stuff as the locals took us around.

I've spend time in Toronto and Chicago. I like them both! No way I could live in Toronto though, that place makes Chicago look cheap in comparison.

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Wrigley plant? so it must have been at least 10 years ago because they moved out in like 2006 or 2007. And thats not really the area to "visit"

They have been shut down for about 10 years.  You go where it takes you, like they used to say, get out before sundown.

edit: visits have been all business. 

Edited by ArcticCrusher

10 minutes ago, Anler said:

Yes, we have been to Toronto, Dave. I have been there for work and personal. Probably had more fun with the work stuff as the locals took us around.

Ive spent alot of time in Chicago when my son lived there....and before seeing sporting events....i really liked the bars around wrigley....but chitown isnt as nice a sToronto imo. :bc:

Edited by Dave

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

They have been shut down for about 10 years.  You go where it takes you, like they used to say, get out before sundown.

Not much to do on the south side but that is changing. for fun stuff I would stay north of Roosevelt.

5 minutes ago, Dave said:

Ive spent alot of time in Chicago when my son lived there....and before seeing sporting events....i really liked the bars around wrigley....but chitown isnt as nice a sToronto imo. :bc:

Where did he live?