Check your account email address ×

Sanctuary cities

Snake

1 minute ago, Snake said:

No, they post on sled sites like they make a modicum of difference.

First sign of anything you'd be in the basement hiding.

Always the way with big talkers.....

Lol.

Poor snake thinks a snowmobile website is the only way to access other people and spread ideas

6 minutes ago, Snake said:

Fill us in Che!

I don't share strategies with the enemy 

2 minutes ago, Momorider said:

If you hadn't noticed, Stein is whiter than the driven snow NeoStoner :guzzle: 

And Jewish. And a woman.

Also - not fascist

Edited by motonoggin

1 minute ago, motonoggin said:

I don't share strategies with the enemy 

And Jewish. And a woman.

Also - not fascist

In other words, you are as much an anarchist as I am. :lol:

viva la revolution!!!

Just now, Snake said:

In other words, you are as much an anarchist as I am. :lol:

viva la revolution!!!

No, I meant exactly what I said. 

Typical of a fascist to completely change what I said and then laugh at their own dishonest representation.

1 hour ago, Anler said:

Not even in the top ten most dangerous. And look who is tied for #10.. Maybe Zambroni knows more about dangerous cities than I thought.. :lol:

http://www.usnews.com/news/slideshows/the-11-most-dangerous-us-cities

Hey....you are the one that grabbed your pom-poms and made The Chicago Tourism and Relocation Department proud, not me.  I was hinting at economics, you were the one who ranted to defend the murder capital of the US.  

It really has always boggled my mind how people that were born, raised or lived/lives in a large city somehow lean toward a type of superiority over others who do/have not.  I lived in/around very large metro areas and always thought they were congested shit holes and couldn't imagine why anyone would actually choose this for their lives.   I get the money part of it but even that is a wash because cost of living is too high.  I made mine all with a plan of "escape" and did just that. I know people who have NO PLAN to "escape" and just feel sorry for them. New Yorkers and Chicago people tend to be the worst little proud and arrogant douche bags when it comes to the "I'm tough and smart....I live/d in Chicago/NYC spiel".  Spare me.  I mean seriously....just spare me (us).  I put you boys in the same category as men being proud to have survived a bee sting.

:wacko:

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey....you are the one that grabbed your pom-poms and made The Chicago Tourism and Relocation Department proud, not me.  I was hinting at economics, you were the one who ranted to defend the murder capital of the US.  

It really has always boggled my mind how people that were born, raised or lived/lives in a large city somehow lean toward a type of superiority over others who do/have not.  I lived in/around very large metro areas and always thought they were congested shit holes and couldn't imagine why anyone would actually choose this for their lives.   I get the money part of it but even that is a wash because cost of living is too high.  I made mine all with a plan of "escape" and did just that. I know people who have NO PLAN to "escape" and just feel sorry for them. New Yorkers and Chicago people tend to be the worst little proud and arrogant douche bags when it comes to the "I'm tough and smart....I live/d in Chicago/NYC spiel".  Spare me.  I mean seriously....just spare me (us).  I put you boys in the same category as men being proud to have survived a bee sting.

"The buses are running late. I'm a dead man!"

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

My parents are both hicks. they grew up in rural areas but moved to Chicago when I was 3 and my sister was 1. I spent summers at my grandmas house so I have had exposure to both. And I am visiting probably 8-10 times a year. Superiority? nah. You throw stones about where I live and I throw stones about where you live. It really comes down to personal preference. I have visited 38 states, numerous big cities and even lived in Seattle for a short while so I think I have had a pretty good exposure to different cultures, climates, regions, etc... Plus my moms family is southern so I have life long first hand experiences with that. If I lived where they do I would be bored to fucking death. Thats what I like about where I live/work. I can always find something fun or cool to do, awesome places to eat and drink. And working where I do I get to see alot of cool shit that most people will never get to see. Personally i think outside of chicago, Illinois is fucking worthless. 

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

My parents are both hicks. they grew up in rural areas but moved to Chicago when I was 3 and my sister was 1. I spent summers at my grandmas house so I have had exposure to both. And I am visiting probably 8-10 times a year. Superiority? nah. You throw stones about where I live and I throw stones about where you live. It really comes down to personal preference. I have visited 38 states, numerous big cities and even lived in Seattle for a short while so I think I have had a pretty good exposure to different cultures, climates, regions, etc... Plus my moms family is southern so I have life long first hand experiences with that. If I lived where they do I would be bored to fucking death. Thats what I like about where I live/work. I can always find something fun or cool to do, awesome places to eat and drink. And working where I do I get to see alot of cool shit that most people will never get to see. Personally i think outside of chicago, Illinois is fucking worthless. 

Funny, but this thought process is exactly the problem with today's democrats.

Maybe some like it that way?  The thought process of calling someone's paradise a shithole boggles my mind. 

Too each their own.  Some people like the big city and some like cornfields, but to actually think that one is better than the other is just ignorant in my book.

Edited by racer254

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

Maybe some like it that way?  The thought process of calling someone's paradise a shithole boggles my mind. 

Calling Chicago a paradise boggles mine.  I could not stand living in Toronto and its at least ten times the city Chi is.