Check your account email address ×

Sanctuary cities

Snake

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, maybe...it depends.  How important is it to you boys to be a "sanctuary city"?

Yep.  

75% of my employees are Hispanic. And you know what? I like them. Probably the best crew I have had in 27 years. You faggots watch some shit on the news and think you know what it's like. Like Vince said, govt spending here has been shit the last 4 years, private investment has been thru the roof. More and more companies are making Chicago their home, and there's a reason for that. 

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, maybe...it depends.  How important is it to you boys to be a "sanctuary city"?

Yep.  

Oohh no , they will expect it be both way's , sanctuary city with the usual gubment money AND a big giant slice of whatever other chunk of money gets proposed .  A full on tantrum/riot will break out otherwise

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

75% of my employees are Hispanic. And you know what? I like them. Probably the best crew I have had in 27 years. You faggots watch some shit on the news and think you know what it's like. Like Vince said, govt spending here has been shit the last 4 years, private investment has been thru the roof. More and more companies are making Chicago their home, and there's a reason for that. 

Maybe the hiring problem is you.....how could you fuck up that bad for almost 3 decades. Chicago is a fucking cesspool....

Just now, CarlSpackler said:

Maybe the hiring problem is you.....how could you fuck up that bad for almost 3 decades. Chicago is a fucking cesspool....

Idk. How about $8-9 million a year? :dunno:

9 minutes ago, Anler said:

Oh....Don't bunch your fucking panties.  I don't give a fuck if you like your crew or not.  This isn't about you or your fucking business.  

And your inference that "more and more companies are making Chicago their home" for illegals is idiotic as fuck.

You been sippin' some of grandpas medicine tonight?

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh....Don't bunch your fucking panties.  I don't give a fuck if you like your crew or not.  This isn't about you or your fucking business.  

And your inference that "more and more companies are making Chicago their home" for illegals is idiotic as fuck.

That is were the FU money came from...grandpa

18 minutes ago, Sal Rosenberg said:

Oohh no , they will expect it be both way's , sanctuary city with the usual gubment money AND a big giant slice of whatever other chunk of money gets proposed .  A full on tantrum/riot will break out otherwise

Oh, I'm sure they will.  ZERO doubt about that.  Personally, close the interstates heading into and out of the city and wish them the best of luck....or not.  

4 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well I wasn't implying that companies are moving to Chicago because of illegals. I was stating that they are moving their in spite of the other issues. 

And immigrants always move to where the jobs are. Chicago has always been a very ethnically diverse city. 

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Why would anybody want to escape that "self sustaining" blissful city?

"The Chicago Sanctuary Disaster".  That's what history books will call it.

Trump built a giant high rise right on the Chicago River. What a fucking idiot... :lol:

2 minutes ago, Anler said:

Well I wasn't implying that companies are moving to Chicago because of illegals. I was stating that they are moving their in spite of the other issues. 

And immigrants always move to where the jobs are. Chicago has always been a very ethnically diverse city. 

Pretty much every large city is "very ethnically diverse" with the majority being impoverished.  That's why they are the democrat party's pandering hot spots.  

4 minutes ago, Anler said:

Trump built a giant high rise right on the Chicago River. What a fucking idiot... :lol:

Lay off the "medicine".  Yes we get it...you Chicagoans are oh so proud of your metropolis.  

Clearly, you have to live there to understand it.

:handjob:

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Pretty much every large city is "very ethnically diverse" with the majority being impoverished.  That's why they are the democrat party's pandering hot spots.  

Well that is not the case in Chicago. There are plenty of poor people but lots of rich people too. Real estate in Chicago is expensive. 

36 minutes ago, Anler said:

what corps are relocating to chi town? links pls

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Lay off the "medicine".  Yes we get it...you Chicagoans are oh so proud of your metropolis.  

Clearly, you have to live there to understand it.

:handjob:

I guess so cuz you don't know wtf you're talking about... :bc:

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

what corps are relocating to chi town? links pls

You can google that pretty easily. McDonald's is probably one if the most recent. they had a very large campus in the western suburbs and are moving downtown. I would guess crains magazine or Chicago magazine would have a list of companies. 

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Well that is not the case in Chicago. There are plenty of poor people but lots of rich people too. Real estate in Chicago is expensive. 

Again...like every big city.  Wealth disparity is huge.  The larger the population of a city....the bigger the "pyramid" of wealth can get.