Check your account email address ×

10 hours ago, spin_dry said:

My money is on trump kicking it from Covid. 

51 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

:thumbsup:

Yes, we all know that both of you want more people like Pelosi, McConnel, Schumer, Biden in washington DC.  Let the corruption continue...RIGHT?

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
16 hours ago, Mainecat said:

She’s home now. She can do more pushups than most of you guys.

:lol:   Holy fuck dude when is the last time you've seen her.   She can barely keep her head upright.  

https://www.c-span.org/video/?469156-1/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-centennial-womens-vote

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

:lol:   Holy fuck dude when is the last time you've seen her.   She can barely keep her head upright.  

https://www.c-span.org/video/?469156-1/justice-ruth-bader-ginsburg-centennial-womens-vote

MC think Ginsberg is spotting for Schwarzenegger when he is power lifting after she does her warm up on her bicycle with Lance Armstrong. Propaganda does work on the weak minded.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yes, we all know that both of you want more people like Pelosi, McConnel, Schumer, Biden in washington DC.  Let the corruption continue...RIGHT?

Because CNN, MSNBC and a host of other left leaning media sources don't talk about this and because these 2 are incapable of thinking for themselves and are so blind they can't see the big picture, they think the Dems are nothing but angels. :sad:

8 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

MC think Ginsberg is spotting for Schwarzenegger when he is power lifting after she does her warm up on her bicycle with Lance Armstrong. Propaganda does work on the weak minded.

When is the last time you saw her standing much less walking?

On 7/14/2020 at 8:42 PM, Ez ryder said:

oh I hope so they will keep her hooked up as long as poss 

Why? McConnell stalled on Obama appointing a new justice the dems will just do the same thing. 

26 minutes ago, Anler said:

Why? McConnell stalled on Obama appointing a new justice the dems will just do the same thing. 

They need the majority to do it now that the dems invoked the nuclear option then the GOP added the SC nominations in 2017..   They would have stopped Kavanaugh if they could have.  

Edited by Highmark

1 minute ago, Carlos Danger said:

I wonder how much is her product and how much is her clerks at this point.

Makes you wonder.   

Justice Ginsburg says cancer has returned, but won't retire

The Associated Press
THE ASSOCIATED PRESS
Jul 17th 2020 12:28PM

WASHINGTON (AP) — Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg said Friday she is receiving chemotherapy for a recurrence of cancer, but has no plans to retire from the Supreme Court.

The 87-year-old Ginsburg, who spent time in the hospital this week for a possible infection, said her treatment so far has succeeded in reducing lesions on her liver and that she will continue chemotherapy sessions every two weeks.

“I have often said I would remain a member of the Court as long as I can do the job full steam. I remain fully able to do that," Ginsburg said in a statement issued by the court.

She said her recent hospitalizations, including one in May, were unrelated to the cancer.

A medical scan in February revealed growths on her liver, she said, and she began chemotherapy in May.

“My most recent scan on July 7 indicated significant reduction of the liver lesions and no new disease," she said. “I am tolerating chemotherapy well and am encouraged by the success of my current treatment."

She is sacrificing somewhat, to stop another conservative appointment. If Trump gets to make another appointment, kiss ROE V WADE goodbye. 

It's the ABORTION ISSUE, ALWAYS THE ABORTION ISSUE!!! 

Trump and that faggot Pence, are dying to kill Roe V Wade.